Looking for an undertail?

ALLshow.NOgo

Registered
If anyone is looking for a great undertail contact Tony info@dynamicebikes.com

I made a new page at http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1249468  so feel free to look at them to help you with your decision. You can get it 'uncut' for custom tailight setups like I did, or you have the option to have it pre-installed with libertek Led's.  
and if you are interested, just let him know that Hybridcrxcrx send you his way
smile.gif
Enjoy the pics!

<!--EDIT|HayaBoosta03
Reason for Edit: None given...|1110307770 -->

I always liked your undertail the best, but tell me this. Does the undertail come with a clear lens?
rock.gif
That would be the thing that would sell me on one like this.

ahhhh! Thanks for those complements keep 'em comming! bacharles, no it does not include a clear lens, it comes with a CF liscense plate bracket. By it not coming with lenses, I believe the out put is Much brighter and looks better IMO. I also have a link to where you can get the HIGH EFFECIENCY leds like I have, They are MUCH brighter than stock could Ever be too, which inturns adds to safety because it is sooooooo noticable, pure light
smile.gif
Let me know if you are interested
smile.gif

smile.gif

how about an average price of $105 - $110 shipped to you? sounds good to me, and then spend the few extra dollars buying WHATEVER type bulbs (as I choose led's) you want to get your custom light setup (I still am not done with mine)

Back