New Undertail, Hugger and Sproket

LongbowIP

Registered
I was stopping in at a local custom shop to chit chat.  I was telling him that I can get the Hugger and Topgun Undertail for 249.00 each.  I also told him that I was looking for a 42 rear sprocket.  Next thing I know I am walking out with the parts ordered.  Total price 562.00.  That includes installation and taxes.  I also asked about a full yoshi trs carbon fiber system.  He stated that he would sell it to me for 761.00 installed taxes included.

Are these good deals?  Or do you think I can find the Yoshi cheaper elsewhere?

Tony

<!--EDIT|LongbowIP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067040281 -->

I'd say these are pretty good deals. Especially wth installation included.

Installing that undertail is quite a project. There is a lot of cutting involved to get the stock fender shaped correctly for the new undertail to cover it. I'd ask if he has done one before.

That is a very decent price for the Yoshi system. Even better installed. Will he remove the PAIR valve while he is at it? He better or you'll be backfiring like mad. What about a PCIIIR and a new map to make use of that new higher flowing exhaust?

In the garage they just put a busa together with that same undertail. Looks real good. I installed a PCIIIR last week that I bought from Johnnycheese. I figured that I can download a map until I can get it to a dyno. I am buying the blockoff plates and plan on doing it myself while they have her apart.

Tony

Back