Looking for an AIRHORN ?!?

wuggzwest

Registered
Hello All,

I am looking to get an airhorn of some type or some bad @ss horn to put in my new busa. Does anyone know of any companies that specialize in bike airhorns (more specifically hayabusa's). Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks everyone. :thumbsup:

i've always been a fan of the hella supertones. 118 db and they can be found for 30-60 bucks.

I put these train horns in my Xterra. They do the job. :laugh:

HPIM0833.jpg

HPIM0834.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

Ogre, hows the fitment, is it on a gen 1 or gen 2?

300busa, I have train horns in my denali! If i could mount those bad boyz in the busa I would!

Ogre. PM'ed you back. That kit is only 30 bucks with everything included? Thats cheap. Will those fit in the busa? Where would you mount them and does it come with decent mounts?

Ogre. PM'ed you back. That kit is only 30 bucks with everything included? Thats cheap. Will those fit in the busa? Where would you mount them and does it come with decent mounts?

after looking at the factory mount, i'm 99% certain i can make em work in the stock location.

Too bad the old servers arnt available. I wrote up a hellacious install with pics using 5 air horns all but one mounted in the nose section along with dual HID's and the compressor mounted where you put the "TRE" under the tank. Still got it to this day. It plays La Cucaracha. There is one 14" horn along the passenger side tail section under the plastic, two 11", one 8", and one 5" horn in the nose criss cross fashion.

ICE

Back