Dreaming_of_riding's new bike.

cool.gif

Great job GM ! Nothin like a girl that likes to ride her own bike. Have fun and be safe.

<!--EDIT|busa1300nut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155262845 -->

very nice! Amazing difference in the before and after shots.

I left the bike out overnight and it rained alittle. That's light surface rust on the rotors. I'll just have Yamahor go practice stoppies on it like he was doing on his bike last night.... But that's another story.
Gotta leave it to yamahor to have fun and serve a purpose all at the same time!!  

He SLICES, he DICES, he....well, cant remember the rest!
cool.gif
Okay, before this part gets outta control... It was in his shop parking lot while I was waiting on him to check the doors. I was bored, what can I say?
tounge.gif

Susan and i went to NJ to get this bike 2 months ago. It's a 00' gsxr600. Let's just say that some idiot had his hands into this bike at one time. Airhorns, missing brackets and rubber grommets all through it. I tore this bike down to the bare essentials and went through the whole thing while also installing new frame sliders,barends, windscreen, gel grips, fender eliminator and mini lights(Doesn't hurt to be dating a cycle parts dealer, she lucked out. hehe). Now it's a great bike, everythings tight and SAFE, so my girl does not hurt herself trying to ride it.  I rode it before and after, it's a night and day difference.  Other than waiting on the mirrors to come in, it's done.
The bike used to be an UGLY yellow&black scheme and the paintwork was beyond poor. I hand sanded, primed and reshot the bike in BlackSatin. Not bad for a rattlecan job. It looks sharp IMO.

Here's some pics.
Paul, where in NJ did you get it from? Man, you could have stopped by and said hi.

Nice work. I'm duly impressed.

Have fun on that thing! You're gonna love it!

--Wag--

I think the name of the town was Westfield or Plainfield. In that general area.

Well done. Looks very nice. I expect to see it in Manasses the next time you guys and gals are up! No excuses, Susan.

Back