Looking for a job

TheAtomicAss

Registered
So I'm sitting here wondering why I have yet to work on a resume, and I got to thinking... (Rarely good for mine or anyone else's health, btw)

What kind of job requires no resume, no job skills, no people skills, no consistent attendance, no suit, no tie, and no motivation, yet pays 6 figures or better?

I know those jobs are out there now where can I find one?
laugh.gif

What kind of job requires no resume, no job skills, no people skills, no consistent attendance, no suit, no tie, and no motivation, yet pays 6 figures or better?

I know those jobs are out there now where can I find one?  
laugh.gif
The only thing I can think of is a Hayabusa.Org Moderator.

Accept for the 6 figures of course.

You'd have to be willing to trade the 6 figures for constant verbal abuse,zero pay,etc etc.

RSD.

Plus a shiny new car...you forgot that RSD...or were we not supposed to share that? Hrmmm...

You're forgetting the most important thing! A new toaster!
laugh.gif

You could buy nasty, broken down houses, fix em' and sell 'em. No suit, it helps if you're and a-hole, no resume, no school...oooops, I just saw the no motivation and no consistent attendance requirements. You could always rob a bank?

hmmm...well since we ride busa and we decide to rob a bank we should be able to get away...as long as nothing gets in hour path.

wasnt there a bank robber in spain who requested a busa as a getaway vehicle and he got it...after he started to getaway a police cruiser got in its way?
laugh.gif

Back