Job help

Prayers sent, man. I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm an HVAC tech too, and I've had a hell of a time trying to find work since october. Good luck.

How far are you willing to travel. Ft Bragg is hiring in several different areas. Mostly construction right now. they are always hiring. worth a look

Sorry to hear that brother. Keep your head up. With the effort you are making you will find something soon.

Sorry to hear that bro. Raleigh-Durham Airport has some HVAC openings on Careerbuilder if you're willing to relocate. I'll ask around also and see if anyone I know has any openings. It's times like this when we really get our faith tested. Just remember God is in control and sometimes he must shut doors to get us to move in the direction he has planned. If you need anything at all give me a call, you have my number.

Thanks,

Jeremy

No Offense, but Get Your Resume done by a Professional. :whistle:

When One Door Closes another One Opens !!!!!!!

Good Luck and Hang in there :please:

+1 on the resume. with your exp i guarantee u will find a job soon. although it may not be the pay, hours, or position u had previously. I am very sorry for your loss. The only way i could help is if u wanted to relocate to the metro area of Oklahoma.

Thanks again for all of the positive thoughts and the prayers and well wishes. Means a lot to have people praying for you. There is strength in numbers. It is just hard to accept the fact that I am jobless. I never thought this would happen to me (especially working in a health care facility). I basically grew up at that place. It is kind of like my home. All of my friends work there and that is the only environment that I know.
I am still in shock, and have that lost feeling.
I have put in so many resume's that my fingers hurt. They are trying to decline my unemployment as well, so I am going to have to fight for that as well.
I do have one last grievance meeting left, so hopefully by the Grace of God I still may be able to save my job, but to be honest, I don't think I have a China man's chance of saving it, but I am going to give it a shot.
Please keep the prayers coming!! I need all of the support I can get!!

Good luck bro, keep plugging away at it, look for other opportunities elsewhere even if you have to uproot...PITA I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do...good luck man..

C&S Mechanical extension 51, ask for Joe. Tell him John Foster from Tri-C Construction referred you. They are located in Charlotte. 704-551-6003

So Sorry for what you are going through right now. Keep flooding the area with your resume. Even put in for other jobs, like retail, security guard, anything that you can possibliy do until the job you want comes along.

Seriously look into starting your own business. It can be scary, but with your skills and experience, you should do well. You will never have to worry about someone taking your job away again.

I wish I had a lead for you, but it looks like you may have a couple already!!! Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I know there is "good" coming your way!!! This is a chance to grow and become stronger.

It tough to swallow being layed off. If you've never gone through it before it's a tough pill to swallow. Remeber that this doesn't reflect on your abilities. You weren't layed off because of poor performance it's just a bean cutters tactic.

Get on the job boards, polish up your resume, and apply to as many jobs each day as possible. It's a numbers game. The more positions you submit your resume to the better your chances of landing something quick. Also don't focus on the perfect position. You just want to get back in the field. You can still continue looking for the perfect job while your working a job that you don't enjoy.

It's frustrating but you have to commit alot of effort and time. Stay focused and things will work out. Good luck!

Wow that's really rough. You worked there for 18 years too, I wonder on what ground they are denying your unemployment? Seems like at the very, very least you would be able to use that until you get your new job. And while your at it a lotto ticket is only a dollar, who knows right?

My brother is a Sears tech, and has said that they are hiring.

Go to their web site and use their application process.

I know all about being scared. I have a wife and 2 girls. I have been out of work for a while now. I am about to lose my house after doing all I know to do to keep it.

Just hold your head high and stay positive.

My brother is a Sears tech, and has said that they are hiring.

Go to their web site and use their application process.

I know all about being scared. I have a wife and 2 girls. I have been out of work for a while now. I am about to lose my house after doing all I know to do to keep it.

Just hold your head high and stay positive.

Thanks for the lead bro. I have put in my resume with them and I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

I am sorry to hear about your house. Man, that stinks! This economy has GOT to turn around or we will all be on the streets. These companies just think of us as numbers. We ARE human beings for goodness sake.

Back