Network Admins in/around Iowa

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Seems the state of Iowa is hiring if anyone is looking. I get these all the time but not usually in the central states so figured I'd share in case anyone is looking

Position: Network Administrator
Client: State of Iowa
Duration: Long Term

Contact: Jennifer Davis Technical Recruiter Phone:9087650004 ext 330

What they want for skills:

2 -4 year degree or with major in computing systems; or equivalent military or professional experience focused on computing system
Enterprise IT infrastructure administration – i.e. server administration, network administration, storage systems administration, directory management
Experience working with networks and writing network notation – demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP networks
Experience analyzing test results or reports to identify trends, issues, opportunities and report on those findings to management
Proficient in MS Office 2007 / 2010 proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Strong technical knowledge of Windows and Unix environments
Broad base of knowledge across the technology spectrum that include: networking protocols, security scanning products, anti-virus solutions
Security systems administration experience
Hands-on experience with network, system, and application vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
Knowledge of security audit tools, data logging tools, operating systems, and databases
Security systems administration experience
Computing certification or designation
Security certification or designation

well there's always the mirror test on the way in, maybe you can just bs the rest :laugh:

I was looking to get out of Alaska. Maybe Iowa will be my next stop. How's the riding there? :laugh:

Back