LOL wife is mad

congrats man on being a dad:thumbsup: brings to mind though when the wife did some dirty pics for me wearing my uniform having the blowse unbuttoned and wearing some sexy lingerie:cheerleader: i always thank her for serving the country "ME" well:laugh:

congrats man on being a dad:thumbsup: brings to mind though when the wife did some dirty pics for me wearing my uniform having the blowse unbuttoned and wearing some sexy lingerie:cheerleader: i always thank her for serving the country "ME" well:laugh:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

I cannot believe I never thought of that...Thank you very much for giving me a great excuse to get all my formals out of the basement. :beerchug::bowdown:

I cannot believe I never thought of that...Thank you very much for giving me a great excuse to get all my formals out of the basement. :beerchug::bowdown:

hahaha especially the dress blues jacket being unbuttoned with out a bra:whistle: maybe her pulling the front of the pannies down just a tad for a tease too. man i love my wife, a true patriotic woman

hahaha especially the dress blues jacket being unbuttoned with out a bra:whistle: maybe her pulling the front of the pannies down just a tad for a tease too. man i love my wife, a true patriotic woman

screenshot or it didnt happen

:rulez::rulez:

you heard of taking one for the team right?...so whats one little arse woopin and a little lack of nookie? :rofl::whistle:

Lesson learned: If your wife ever asks if these cloths makes her look fat.
Say " Hell yeah! Fat with a PH yo!!" Then throw a quick gang sign. (or make one up like I did)
It will definitely catch her off guard just enough so you can haul arse outta there!

Nice one...I'm going to try it next time I get in trouble a.ka. 5mins after I walk in the door...:whistle:

Back