Answer: "I'm going anywhere fast!"
biggrin.gif

Live on the Space Coast.  See lots of rockets.  When rode the Busa for the first time, I thought...Man, this must be what it feels like to be on one of those rockets!!
AAAssjani.gif

Kawafaski.........you figure it out...KZ's Ninja 900, KX's
All fun..Suzuki is it for now...Now Fabusa..@ 51 born in 1951.
Still can pull a mean wheelie..even if only in first..how fast does a busa go in first...what 82 mph..pure joy!

Kawafaski.........you figure it out...KZ's Ninja 900, KX's
 All fun..Suzuki is it for now...Now Fabusa..@ 51 born in 1951.
Still can pull a mean wheelie..even if only in first..how fast does a busa go in first...what 82 mph..pure joy!
Whoooooooooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

FLCN72 is my lisense plate for the the Busa.

Falcon -- since the Hayabusa is named for a falcon. 72 -- as that is my b-day.

Not terribly clever, but it fit on the tiny lisense plate. I wasn't able to get anything that referenced the color too -- like BLKFLCN or BFLCN1. Everything I came up with was already taken or too long.

"Sickly" is a result of taking lots of pics of mates shouting at the toilet in my younger days. Mabee i'll scan some for your enjoyment.

FLCN72 is my lisense plate for the the Busa.

Falcon -- since the Hayabusa is named for a falcon.  72 -- as that is my b-day.

Not terribly clever, but it fit on the tiny lisense plate.  I wasn't able to get anything that referenced the color too -- like BLKFLCN or BFLCN1.  Everything I came up with was already taken or too long.
Hey FLCN72,

Was justwondering, is that 1972 or 1872? (hahahahaha) Must specify which in order to escape massachism by the masses.

Brian

"Sickly" is a result of taking lots of pics of mates shouting at the toilet in my younger days. Mabee i'll scan some for your enjoyment.
I for one could do without the pics...I get the point...However there is a thread for funnies maybe you could place a couple there...By the way your "Sick"... LOL

Well I am usually mild mannered until provoked and then I go until someone is dead. So my friends took to calling me Howlin Mad Holloway. Taken from Howlin Mad Smith a famous General in Marine Corps History (WWII). They said I was never satisfied with anything and just enjoyed being mad. The name stuck as they still call me that...

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I was NO2MRO until the move. Now It's Big Wall. I'm 6'8". The kids in the neighborhood started calling me Big Wall years ago.

You could say its because I fly on my bike , but its just my last name .

Back