Liars Club / Bench Racers Mtg

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
So we started this silly little weekly meeting and we called it the Liars club and sometimes we call it the Bench racers mtg... We swap Moto stories and track day experiences and try and stretch the truth as much as we can without be deteched ... :whistle:

I highly recommend it for your area :thumbsup:

Here are some pics at our local watering hole ::: :beerchug:

4sale 003.jpg

Liars 006.jpg

Liars 007.jpg

Last edited:
This week I happened to bring the Electric Car with the big Boom Box stereo ... it tends to draw the ladies ... :whistle:

Liars 002.jpg

Liars 003.jpg

It's our own local group NorCalRiders.org and to be honest it doesnt take much to put a website together... about 2 years ago I had some biz cards made and a website and we now have 178 members. Only about 30 or so are active but it has been fun and tonight we gave a set of tires to one of our own who has been battling cancer and kidney failier but is now ready to ride again. Good things do happen ! :cheerleader:

So we started this silly little weekly meeting and we called it the Liars club and sometimes we call it the Bench racers mtg... We swap Moto stories and track day experiences and try and stretch the truth as much as we can without be deteched ... :whistle:

I highly recommend it for your area :thumbsup:

Here are some pics at our local watering hole ::: :beerchug:

Nice! We have a local little group (anywhere from 8-15 people) that rides together every Sunday @ 8:00am sharp. We ride for about an hour & a half then we stop for brunch and swap stories. Then continue on for another hour or so.

However our group seems to be missing the something yours has.......GOOD LOOKING WOMEN :poke:

:laugh:

Nice! We have a local little group (anywhere from 8-15 people) that rides together every Sunday @ 8:00am sharp. We ride for about an hour & a half then we stop for brunch and swap stories. Then continue on for another hour or so.

However our group seems to be missing the something yours has.......GOOD LOOKING WOMEN :poke:

You need to to send me 3 airline tickets to Raleigh.....The 6 ft raven haired beauty and the 5 foot strawberry blonde come as a pair

And uh...I'll forgive the WE stuff this time Mr. Moto :whistle:

Last edited:
Back