lever question?

I have the long pazzos on my GEN II and have 0 issues with them rubbing. As soon as I read about people having these issues I went out got the bike and did a few locked left and right turns and still no touching.

+1, I have the long Pazzos on my 08. No issues at any setting.

The case of Pazzo levers hitting the inside fairing is totally individual depending on the bike.

I ordered a long clutch + short brake lever on my K9 hoping that they would fit :please:.

Result = brake lever did hit the inside fairing at levels 3-6, where using level 4 locked the front wheel in my garage. That is not cool.. :moon: Same levers tested on a friends K8 = brake lever touches the inner fairing only on level 6 but doesn't even lock the wheel in low speeds = small risk for garage damage.

just my 2 cents :whistle:

Not sure what levels I have mine set. Good point.

my asv's hit on both sides. My bike is lowered maybe and inch. That seems to be the main problem. slow manuvering bike fell over when leaning left and sudden front brake lock. Had pazzo's ordered and they were about to be sent then Pazzo sends money back and says we are not "making them for 08/09".

Probably if your bike has not been lowered both asv and pazzo work.

ok i have asked on other post but still not answer how much diff is ther going to be from factory to asv or after market !

i have the busa lowered about 1.3", and from what i can tell its now how much you lower it but the fact that the bars are moved forward when you put the lowering clamp on!

any how its lowerd and the factory brake lever is hitting now but it just touches, will not set brake , so no problems now BUT

I have ASV levers comeing so will it hit the same or will it hit harder !

Back