Let's see your pets

they are still pretty rare, I think about 10 to 12,000 in the world  very few breeders ...mine came  from breeder in  Canada ...check out her site if you  want  info on spynx. http://www.prettybaldsphynx.com.  and i think around 1300   buys one.

<!--EDIT|Can busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151601528 -->

How about a couple of vicious Pit Bulls

Michael__The_Bulls.jpg

no-body laugh, pac may be the only one that truley understands
SCHWEET!!! I love the Sphynx but here in Washington I thought it wouldbe kinda cruel... It's a bit chilly up here, If I were still in FLA I'd would have gotten sphinx's... No shedding, and supposed to be supper sweat and easy going...

8 yr old male Akita (Nikko):

IMG_0678.jpg

3 month old female Akita (Kira)
biggrin.gif

IMG_0690.jpg

Little one starting to annoy big one
tounge.gif

IMG_0686.jpg

Alpha male revealing itself. It's OK if he get's too out of hand. The other alpha male (me) steps in.
mad.gif

IMG_0687.jpg

<!--EDIT|rlachermeier
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151802304 -->

Shade. Believe it or not it today is her 10th birthday.
Her old stomping ground.
thescout.jpg

Moving day
shademovingday.jpg

The new house
shade2.jpg

Her new stomping ground with proof. She ate the camera.
shade3.jpg

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151647254 -->

here's my buddy. With all thats been going on in my life he has become my 2nd best friend in the world. Poor guy has had to listen to me cry and listen to all my problems....but he still stays by my side and keeps me company at night. His name is Junior. Named after my nickname and my favorite NASCAR driver. When Laura and I got him we named him something like Goliath....but our friends made us change his name.........dont know what I'd do without him!

jr.jpg

Back