Lets see yer' lids!!!

(BlueHaya @ Mar. 01 2007,18:57)
(badassbusa03 @ Mar. 01 2007,20:54)
(Powers739 @ Mar. 01 2007,21
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
)
100_02471.jpg

I need to get some new pictures... I will work on that...
i see several "HOT" things here
I know what you mean...that is an awesome picture of that lighthouse getting slammed by the water.
dont know nothin bout no lighthouse, but i was imaginin something gettin slammed
poke.gif

(boazalmighty @ Mar. 02 2007,23:48)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,23:39) Calm down, take a deep breath boaz!
laugh.gif
AARRGHAAAAA  what friggin lighthouse!??!!?

is this an optical illusion
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
Oh, sorry, thought you were being dirty!
crazy.gif

The lighthouse is in the photo behind the girl. "It is being bombarded by surf." It's kinda in the background.

See it yet?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,23:54)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,23:39) Calm down, take a deep breath boaz! ::

rock.gif
crazy.gif

The lighthouse is in the photo behind the girl. "It is being bombarded by surf." It's kinda in the background.

See it yet?
rock.gif
hhahahaa
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
hahahaha

i was been a bit doi-T

but i still only see bewbiez

heck with the lighthouse

rock.gif

jump9.gif

(boazalmighty @ Mar. 03 2007,00:04)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,23:54)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,23:39) Calm down, take a deep breath boaz! ::

rock.gif
crazy.gif

See it yet?
rock.gif
hhahahaa
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
hahahaha

i was been a bit doi-T

but i still only see bewbiez

heck with the lighthouse
(sniff sniff) Thought i smel't stupidity!
laugh.gif

Just learned a lesson... "Go with your instincts." Congrat's boaz, you're a dork AND a teacher!
beerchug.gif
laugh.gif

rock.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,18:57) What happened FB?
In 2005, Little old lady talking on a cell phone didn't stop at the stop sign. I "T-boned" her at 50 MPH. luckily I went over the car and slid down the road for another 100 to 125 ft. (DPS report). Totaled the bike and the car, lost lots of skin too. No jacket on that day "short trip, very hot". Learned a very valuable lesson that day, too hot to wear a jacket, too hot to ride! I now live by that.

(FastBusa @ Mar. 03 2007,01:06)
In 2005, Little old lady talking on a cell phone didn't stop at the stop sign.  I "T-boned" her at 50 MPH.  luckily I went over the car and slid down the road for another 100 to 125 ft. (DPS report).  Totaled the bike and the car, lost lots of skin too.  No jacket on that day "short trip, very hot".  Learned a very valuable lesson that day, too hot to wear a jacket, too hot to ride!  I now live by that.
Sorry to hear you and your bike got hurt FB. Glad YOU made it out OK.
beerchug.gif

Did you end up spending any hospital time?
rock.gif

Also, you slid 100 feet after going OVER the car?
crazy.gif
Jeemony, guess you don't have to be going that fast to SERIOUSLY f@#$ yourself up!

Once again, glad your ok!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,19:11)
(FastBusa @ Mar. 03 2007,01:06)
In 2005, Little old lady talking on a cell phone didn't stop at the stop sign.  I "T-boned" her at 50 MPH.  luckily I went over the car and slid down the road for another 100 to 125 ft. (DPS report).  Totaled the bike and the car, lost lots of skin too.  No jacket on that day "short trip, very hot".  Learned a very valuable lesson that day, too hot to wear a jacket, too hot to ride!  I now live by that.
Sorry to hear you and your bike got hurt FB. Glad YOU made it out OK.
beerchug.gif

Did you end up spending any hospital time?
rock.gif

Also, you slid 100 feet after going OVER the car?  
crazy.gif
Jeemony, guess you don't have to be going that fast to SERIOUSLY f@#$ yourself up!

Once again, glad your ok!
beerchug.gif
About 3 hours in the hospital scrubbing the wounds. Accident happened around 12:00 noon, and home by 4:00 PM. Including the ride to and from the hospital, 30 minutes each way. Not bad?

beerchug.gif

Nope, not bad at all! Didn't figure you'd just be in-out that quick though! I've always figured you'd be lucky if you survived the wreck. But talking to and listening to you guys has kinda changed that.

Personally, i'd rather be too hot than too dead!

(motogp08 @ Mar. 02 2007,19:22) Nope, not bad at all! Didn't figure you'd just be in-out that quick though! I've always figured you'd be lucky if you survived the wreck. But talking to and listening to you guys has kinda changed that.

Personally, i'd rather be too hot than too dead!
Its all about luck. I didn't hit anything, but the ground. It could have been far worce. A year later a friend of mine at work (Harley rider), who was always kidding me about ridding "those Bikes" hit a truck at 20 MPH. Broke his wrist and collar bone, his wife on back crushed the small bones around her eyes on the back of his head. Because both of them hit the side of the truck and stopped!

Back