Lets see some pet pics. ..... My dogs.

Chrisrod & Revolution
Great shots I love em
How old are they?
Thanks for the pics
Bubba

Tho not a dog heres one of many...Baby redtailed and a young eastern diamondback rattler

cp1_0228092227.jpg

2stgsaleen - pets are what this thread is all about.
No matter what kind they are, they still enhance our lives.
I really do like the more exotic pets, some of my friends have Pythons and Boas.
Thanks for the pics,
Bubba

BTW - How many?

Last edited:
2stgsaleen - pets are what this thread is all about.
No matter what kind they are, they still enhance our lives.
I really do like the more exotic pets, some of my friends have Pythons and Boas.
Thanks for the pics,
Bubba

BTW - How many?

3 redtails, 9 tarantulas, 4 different rattlesnakes, some saltwater and freshwater fish, 1 mojave ball python, 1 copperhead ( wild caught, he bit me so i had to keep him), and a baby king cobra on its way. Oh yeah, and one insane cat haha. The girlfriend wouldnt even come in and now she babys the hell outta all of them lol.

3 redtails, 9 tarantulas, 4 different rattlesnakes, some saltwater and freshwater fish, 1 mojave ball python, 1 copperhead ( wild caught, he bit me so i had to keep him), and a baby king cobra on its way. Oh yeah, and one insane cat haha. The girlfriend wouldnt even come in and now she babys the hell outta all of them lol.

Man you have got to post up pics of all those.
Now you have my full attention,
Post em soon, can't wait to see them.
Isn't it funny how people can change their attitude and completely become attached to an animal given the chance.
Thanks again
Bubba

(1)rufus- left is a..... ummm...... dog
Rosco- right is my huge basset hound
maggie- back center is a rat terrior/jack russel

all of them are doing what they do best

(2)Rosco enjoying his bone
(3)Rosco doin some jogging

IM002367.jpg

GEDC0149.jpg

GEDC0173.jpg

Here are my pups. Alexis, Busa and Sunset. Alexis is the baby blue, Busa is the white one and Sunset is the black one.

100_1779.jpg

100_1786.jpg

100_1788.jpg

Had to put my buddy down on the 1st, posted up here about it. Nijinsky3 put a great idea in my mind about rescuing a dog rather than buying one (Thanks Julie!). So here's the girl I brought home today. She's about 2 years old, as sweet natured a dog as I have ever met. She's underweight, but seems otherwise healthy. We will go to the vet tomorrow and find out for sure. Papered AmStaff, owner went to prison and his girlfriend didn't want her.
Phoenix

Picture 002.jpg

Last edited:
We were at the local mountains today and it was hailing, raining and snowing all within an hour all day long, so we spent a lot of time inside the cabin.

My daughter got off some great shots of the dogs.

enjoy
Bubba

Keep em coming ORG '
I love to see your pets in action.

Some beautiful animals there :thumbsup:

Back