Let's finish the first chapter!

SKINN

Donating Member
Registered
Some of you may remember me looking for a bike mid 08... I was looking for someone that would take payments. Some :rofl: some gave advise, and some had great offers! Well I was about to send money to a sponsor who offered to build me a bike, it was a 04 with no miles, and I could have anything done to it I wanted or could afford! What I wanted on the bike was going to cost about 14k to my door, from the west coast! Another member offered an 06 for 8 or 9k, I agreed, but when I asked him to do a contract he bailed...! The next couple of days I went back to the 14k bike idea, but couldn't bring myself to pay 14k for an 04. While I was deep in a Cisco class, a member pm'd me talking about this 07 black Busa! I thought this could be the one because it was BLACK, and we all know black is the fastest color hands down! This bike had just about everything I wanted, I thought it was to good to be true! Well we did a contract for a lil less than 9k! It was difficult at times trying to communicate, because he worked so much. Man this is getting long...! Anyway she's here now, and I think I'm in love! Thanks .org you guy's are OK with me...!

Oh Yeah!:rulez:

07_busa2.jpg

congrats...glad you were able to find what you were looking for :beerchug:

I was thinking aftermarket tail. Very nice bike, don't no about the single front rotor. Enjoy and be safe. :bowdown:

I was thinking aftermarket tail. Very nice bike, don't no about the single front rotor. Enjoy and be safe. :bowdown:

Yes it has a 6 over tail... I'm also putting the front rotor back on when the rest of the parts come in.:beerchug:

Yes it has a 6 over tail... I'm also putting the front rotor back on when the rest of the parts come in.:beerchug:

I didn't want to harsh on your ride man. That is an awesome looking bike. For bike nights and shows that setup would be fine, but for serious riding I would have to have it.

LQQks good :thumbsup:

I didn't want to harsh on your ride man. That is an awesome looking bike. For bike nights and shows that setup would be fine, but for serious riding I would have to have it.

LQQks good :thumbsup:

Oh... No prob... :beerchug: I didn't take it off and the previous owner didn't give me the caliper. I've never rode a bike without one and won't ride hard until I get it back on!
Thanks...!

I forgot to list the mods so far.
extensions
zzz chain
powder coated rear sets and pass sets
shinko rear tire
6 inch extended tail painted and stickered to match
tiger full undertail alluminum anodized black
anadized lowering tripple tree
modified air box
pair valve removed with block off plates
short stacks in airbox