Introduction

psteen

Registered
Hi All,

I wanted to say hi, and that I've found this forum very helpful as I embark on busa ownership. As a new busa owner I must say the bike has been everything I thought it would be and more. I don't know why it took me so long to finally step up to one.

The bike is a 2005, purchased used with just under 4K on the clock, and completely stock with the exception of tank bra and Scorpio alarm. Previous bikes were '84 Honda Nighthawk 750, '96 Kawasaki GPZ 1100, '98 Yamaha VMax. My least favorite was the VMax and I only owned if for 11 months. Even so I put 14K on it during that time.

I hope to get to ride with some of you in the future. I intend to make a trip to the Gap this summer. I'd like to see how the busa handles the corners compared to the VMax last summer.
biggrin.gif

Paul

Hi All,

I wanted to say hi, and that I've found this forum very helpful as I embark on busa ownership.  As a new busa owner I must say the bike has been everything I thought it would be and more.  I don't know why it took me so long to finally step up to one.

The bike is a 2005, purchased used with just under 4K on the clock, and completely stock with the exception of tank bra and Scorpio alarm.  Previous bikes were '84 Honda Nighthawk 750, '96 Kawasaki GPZ 1100, '98 Yamaha VMax.  My least favorite was the VMax and I only owned if for 11 months. Even so I put 14K on it during that time.

I hope to get to ride with some of you in the future.  I intend to make a trip to the Gap this summer.  I'd like to see how the busa handles the corners compared to the VMax last summer.  
biggrin.gif

Paul
Welcome. Around here, we like PICS! If you are looking to meet some of us and want to make a Gap trip, no time better than the Bash at the end of this month!

Welcome on board...
Be warned it's highly addictive..
biggrin.gif

Welcome to the ORG.............. and thats a great shot of your busa..........

<!--EDIT|BUSA-MAN 24-7
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145240391 -->

Yet another texas rider! I love it! If ya ever get down south of there towards houston, we'll get a ride up!! sweet bike!

Back