Another new Hayabusa owner

volunteer

Registered
Count me as one of the converts. After putting close to 50k on my Bandit 1200, I made the "mistake" of riding my buddy's '04 Hayabusa last year. When I went looking for another bike to fit my 6'4" frame, this was the natural choice. Just picked it up this weekend, and it already has some of the mods I wanted done. I plan on doing some serious sport-touring on this bike this summer, so I'll be outfitting it with a Ventura rack, a Pro-Oiler, and a set of those Buell pegs another member is offering for sale.

Only have about 100 miles on it so far, and love it.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

welcome.gif

Thanks. I'm performing the age-old ritual of removing warning stickers right now. Also, from what I've read, the reflectors are a huge hit with everyone.
winkold.gif

Welcome... good color choice... looks like you started with a few mods...
Double bubble, bar ends, gel seat, full yoshi exhaust... whatelse?
rock.gif
Thanks, and nice pic. I looked for awhile before I found that color. Other than the mods you mentioned, it has a PC, helibars, K&N filter, and swingarm spools.

Did you have to think long and hard before cutting your plastics for sliders? Nice job--looks factory. I've been busy trying to convince myself to do it, but I can't...quite...bring...myself to get the hole saw out.

Welcome... good color choice... looks like you started with a few mods...
Double bubble, bar ends, gel seat, full yoshi exhaust... whatelse?
rock.gif
Thanks, and nice pic. I looked for awhile before I found that color. Other than the mods you mentioned, it has a PC, helibars, K&N filter, and swingarm spools.

Did you have to think long and hard before cutting your plastics for sliders? Nice job--looks factory. I've been busy trying to convince myself to do it, but I can't...quite...bring...myself to get the hole saw out.
Thanks...

Just jump in and make the holes, for the sliders... don't be scared... if you screw up, they make new plastic... that should help your confidence...

DSC05468.jpg

Back