Another new to Busa owner

Conwaybiker

Registered
Hey everyone, another new to Hayabusa rider here. Picked up a 2006 that is still all stock as far as I can tell so far. Has 21000 miles on it and seems to be in ok condition. Not bad for $5000 I'm thinking.

image.jpg

Thanks for nice welcome and compliments! I do agree the mudflap needs something done! I'd also like to find a rear seat cowl in the oem color at some point. I have a double bubble windscreen on the way already. For now I'm just going to ride it as is and get to know the bike. Maybe some helibars over the winter, not that it gets that bad here.

Welcome. The bike looks great. Now, let the modding begin. Unfortunately there is no know cute for that bug.

I understand the modding bug a little. It's the same with owning a Jeep! I see lots of great bikes here and helpful members with good info.

BMW5, thanks! Majestic12, I kinda thought thats what you meant. No problem!

Bobby, I just kept watching Cycletrader. I think I may have just got lucky because so far the bike seems ok.

I've been riding it around local getting used to it while the weather is nice. Quite a change from a Harley Road King with 16" apes! Once the good weather is over I'll take the fairings off and change oil, filter and coolant. Adjust the chain tension and have a closer look at the brake lines and pads. May even take a look at the spark plugs while things are exposed. That should about cover the basics, shouldn't it guys?

Back