let me love you to death

Rainbow_Boy

Registered
your lips move, but i can't hear what your sayin'.
gosh/ you know, it's a pity you can't get to see the nascar from over here. right,,, nobody dies here. it's been a while since i last posted here. i'm a wierd one, for those who don't know me. i have my favourites, like um, him and him and her etcetra. (especially her). so sometimes when your trawling thru the posts, you come across a nice linkee with busa vids etcetra (hint hint). if riding the busa is cool, then vids are even cooler, cos it aint so strenuous. wabbits. is there anything you all want to know. ?

Last edited:
yea i wanna know something... did i miss something?

listen guys just because you might not be wrong, doesn't mean you should [speak your mind]. c apiche. so you missed the point,,,no big deal. just let me say this,,,this.

Even after the last one, i guess i am missing it also.

Meds....get back on em.

TRUE DAT! I mean hell, even when I drunk post at least I can construct complete sentences" I even toss in a coherent thought most times
Posted via Mobile Device

TRUE DAT! I mean hell, even when I drunk post at least I can construct complete sentences" I even toss in a coherent thought most times
Posted via Mobile Device

:rofl: He's not drunk, Just..............................."Comfortably Numb".

whatever he's got goin on, he needs to reduce the dosage lol
Posted via Mobile Device

True to form my brother :welcome: back, haven't seen you in a minute, you bring a certain twist to the oRg. :laugh:

Back