Why we love kids

proud dad

Registered
A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he found a cat,but it was dead."How do you know it was dead she asked him."Because I pizzed in it's ear and it didn't move"answered the child innocently."You did WHAT!!!"the teacher exclaimed with surprise."You know"explained the boy."I leaned over and went Pssss!!! and it didn't move."

One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed.She was about to turn off the light when he ask with a temor in his voice."Mommy will you sleep with me tonight?"The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug."I can't dear"she said"I have to sleep in daddy's room"A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice."The big sissy"

A mom was pregnant with her third child,her three year old came into the room as she was preparing to get in the shower.She said "Mommy you are getting fat"mom says "Yes honey but remember mommy has a baby growing in her tummy" "I know" she replied "but what growing in your butt?"

bowdown.gif

When my kids were little I would always say bless you if they sneezed. If I ever forgot, they would quickly remind me by saying 'Bless you me!" The first time I heard it I didn't quite understand but after a couple more, I got it. Bless them! Wish they were still little.

When my kids were little I would always say bless you if they sneezed.  If I ever forgot, they would quickly remind me by saying 'Bless you me!"  The first time I heard it I didn't quite understand but after a couple more, I got it.  Bless them!  Wish they were still little.
My kids not only insisted on being blessed but then they would say "thank you" and you had to say "You're welcome."

laugh.gif
it happened to my wife just today
laugh.gif
She was sitting at a light in a construction zone and my 7 yr old daughters window was down all the way when one of the guys yelled "HOW YOU DOOOIN" my daughter without missing a beat yelled "EEEWWWW, THAT MAN LOVES YOU"! I don't know who was more red my wife or the guy?
rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Anastasia was 3 -- we were in the Crystal shop at Downtown Disney. Constantly telling her "don't touch" throughout the store. Dave stops to look at a crystal Grumpy when she chimes in "Daddy, don't touch".

There are soooo many times I wish she were still that cute.
please.gif
Now she's a drama queen!
ohthedrama.gif

+1 on drama queens.... I forgot all about "cute" 15 years ago

more like how could some thing so cute be so evil in such a short amount of time....
laugh.gif
(parent of 2 twenty something girls)

+1 on drama queens....  I forgot all about "cute" 15 years ago  

more like how could some thing so cute be so evil in such a short amount of time....
laugh.gif
 (parent of 2 twenty something girls)
Oh...so I have something to look forward to you mean? Wait til you meet her at the bash in the fall. Hopefully she's on her "better" behavior. Definitely "Daddy's girl" though.

Here she is......

goober2.jpg

Phase 1 at 12 years old....

by 14 it is getting really old

by 16 it is the end of the world and

by 18 it is either go to college or I am going to lock you in the "secret room" until some dope is foolish enough to marry you and get you out of our hair.....

Oh I do feel for you
rofl.gif

wow and you really have a CBX
smile.gif
been thinking about getting another... cost more now than when I had it 15 years ago

Back