Let me get your opinion on something.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I've got an 06'Busa blk/silver and an 04'Busa.  The 06' has a stage1 turbo so the right lower fairing has been altered somewhat for a dump pipe.

The 04' has a 1397 with a standard 4into1 hindle system on it right now. It also has a custom painted body that i'd like to keep.
I have a 07' blue body that i want to put on the 06'.

Here's what i need your opinion on. I want to sell my 04'Busa with the 06' blk/silver body on it. But, since the body has been cut for the dump pipe, i was thinking of removing the 4into1 system and installing a sidewinder exhaust to make use of the hole already there.  

You guys think the 04' will sell any better with the sidewinder? I figure it might sell better since it won't have a gaping hole in the side sine the exhaust will utilize the hole.

Here's the 06'

My_turbo_Busa.jpg

I want to remove the orange and install the black and install the sidewinder on this bike.

post_40_28494_busa1.jpg

Here's the 07' body. The 07' is long gone, but i kept the body. I sold it with another body on it and the bike's somewhere in/around the ATL area.

post_6_62767_blue07_2.jpg

Or find a nice looking used right fairing and replace it.

You could just put it on like it is. If the hole is cut neatly I doubt you will realy notice since its down low. If it bothers you too bad you could have it filled and repainted.

It's going to suck to have to cut both you mint bodies for the dump tube.
wowold.gif

I've got an 06'Busa blk/silver and an 04'Busa.  The 06' has a stage1 turbo so the right lower fairing has been altered somewhat for a dump pipe.

The 04' has a 1397 with a standard 4into1 hindle system on it right now. It also has a custom painted body that i'd like to keep.

Here's what i need your opinion on. I want to sell my 04'Busa with the 06' blk/silver body on it. But, since the body has been cut for the dump pipe, i was thinking of removing the 4into1 system and installing a sidewinder exhaust to make use of the hole already there.  

You guys think the 04' will sell any better with the sidewinder? I figure it might sell better since it won't have a gaping hole in the side sine the exhaust will utilize the hole.

Here's the 06'
Won't the sidewinder affect the ground clearance abit?...make it more of a straightline only bike? I wouldn't want to put a narrow focus on a sale bike...might make it harder to get the right buyer. But then again maybe it would help? If you sell the bike with the hole discretely filled somehow, maybe with removable screen, you could say its ready plasticwise for a turbo upgrade down the road. I know a high compression big bore isn't exactly a "good" turbo candidate...but if they did some mods it could work. More than likely it would just be an easier way to sell the hole than a drag bike. Just some options
winkold.gif

Here's the 06'
Won't the sidewinder affect the ground clearance abit?...make it more of a straightline only bike? I wouldn't want to put a narrow focus on a sale bike...might make it harder to get the right buyer. But then again maybe it would help? If you sell the bike with the hole discretely filled somehow, maybe with removable screen, you could say its ready plasticwise for a turbo upgrade down the road. I know a high compression big bore isn't exactly a "good" turbo candidate...but if they did some mods it could work. More than likely it would just be an easier way to sell the hole than a drag bike. Just some options  
winkold.gif
+1. I know if I were lookin at buying one, already modded body for turbo would be much more appealing to me than exhaust that makes it almost straight line. Plus, screens look SWEET!!
laugh.gif

Yeah but a screen behind a cut hole? I think that would look like crap. I figured a sidewinder exhaust would go great with the bike since it's lowered and extended.

Back