Leftover Parts Oh Boy

-blank-

Registered
Hey all -

Just finished a project on my 2009 gen II battling electrical gremlins with the low beam headlight. Everything I took apart was stock. I had all the plastic on both sides off, the gauges, windscreen, etc.

Finished reassembling and I’m left with these 3 parts, one small Allen bolt and 2 washers. Thought I took enough pictures but I guess not. Any help?

TIA

70E568B9-4C0A-4AAF-A3D5-716C328C24D7.jpeg

2 spacers,but only 1 bolt. Hmmmm. Spacers like that are usually in place not to allow plastic or something not to be crushed.Also so something can be tight,but rubber mounted. I'm not exactly sure,but will dig thru the manual. Somebody may know off hand.
Rubb.

Peeled the plastic off again and that’s definitely the spot for the spacers, thanks Rubb!

The last bolt looks like it’s about the right size for part of the mirror assembly which I don’t believe is stock. Not seeing anything obvious but I’ll strip it down again later and see what I see.

Looks identical but I didn’t.

Went through everything I did mentally and I’m 99% confident it’s left over in my parts holder from when I changed the tank cap over to a keyless one just before the electrical issue popped up.

Thanks for all the help guys, I’m sure I’ll be back sooner rather than later.

QUOTE="HayaWakened, post: 3357949, member: 49168"]
Did you disassemble the headers?
Part #30
View attachment 1627292
[/QUOTE]

Back