left side case leaking?

probusa

Registered
hi all i have been and got my bike back of my friend and i really do need abit of advise here im abit worried.
i parked the bike up an noticed that the case on the left hand side is really scratched and is leaking a fluid on the floor.(what is it leaking tho)?
i need a new nose cone, screen, left pannal,and a new frame spike bolt,and bar ends.
geezus and new front disk and calipers to. (might aswell buy an 08 busa rofl).(friends bless them).
jump9.gif

+1 The fluid you are seeing is probably oil coming from the stator cover. You may want to post up what you need after inspection as several members have installed an upgrade stator cover from Woodcraft that would reduce the chance of breaking the case as a result of a leydown. I have a Woodcraft cover, but I have already gave my stock cover to a member who needed it. I would hope that your friend would man up and pay for the damage he did to your busa.

hes paying for the damage and got money aside for it i'll go out in a min and take a picture for you i do need a cover yes and this time proberly a stater protecter give me a min and i'll post some decent pics up.

That would be a stator cover needed .

Don't forget you'll need a new gasket for it also.

I think he better go rob a bank first cause that is some major $$ to fix. Panels and fender is not cheap!

Here is a link to a place that I get my body panels and stuff from. They are good to deal with and good price. Also, some here say Vman1300 can get 'em.

Clicky for parts

Back