Need left 02 silver side panel and nose

02buzzya

Registered
Looking for a 2002 busa silver and charcoal LEFT side panel and nose cone, if somebody has these parts , i think its time to make it look 99% again, please send me a price and shipping details to:

Calgary, alberta canada..T1Y 3K5

I can pay with paypal.

DSC00654.JPG

well the left is a little easier to find than the right one that I NEED... and i have been searching for a year.. i think ive seen like 2-3 in that time.. and the perfect ones dont go cheap either...

ya know what u could doooo.. is sell me ur right one and then go buy all new color scheme.. lol

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116324378 -->

well the left is a little easier to find than the right one that I NEED... and i have been searching for a year.. i think ive seen like 2-3 in that time.. and the perfect ones dont go cheap either...

ya know what u could doooo.. is sell me ur right one and then go buy all new color scheme.. lol
if i do ,you will be the first to know..

For some reason its always hard to find 02 silver/grey plastic, I don't think they made many of them or something (or atleast not as many as the black/blue). I would give Kathy a call at http://www.allpromotorsports.com/ 1*877*797*2453
she will beat anyones price but make sure you ask for Kathy.
cool.gif

For some reason its always hard to find 02 silver/grey plastic, I don't think they made many of them or something (or atleast not as many as the black/blue). I would give Kathy a call at http://www.allpromotorsports.com/ 1*877*797*2453
she will beat anyones price but make sure you ask for Kathy.
cool.gif
are you refering for a brand new panel? or will she have some used parts?
Brand new. You will have a very hard time finding the fairings in decent shape used. Plus you will probably be able to get new ones from Kathy for around what a used panel in good shape will cost you.
thumbs-up.gif

I found a brand new left side for 265.00 on ebay

<!--EDIT|02buzzya
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116429014 -->

Back