LED Blinker?

69ls1

Registered
Where can I get an LED flasher that will slow the blink rate down? Do they make one that just plugs in or are all of them hard wired?

Thanks.

it appears to me that the flasher on the bike is a dual function..

I just wired in a pair (one on each rear blinker) of 50watt/7.5ohm resisters in parallel with the LED's (radio shack $1.40 each)

if you ordered C.A. led blinkers they come with the boxs you need. If not, like bogus said, RADIO SHACK is my friend.

Josh

thumb_up.gif

I'm having a similar problem. I have the C.A. front turn signals and wired it up like the instructions said, and they worked....ONCE! Now they don't work at all! I know I'm going to have to rewire them and I have done a search on this forum and found some explanation, but I'm definitely NOT an electrician and don't understand! Will any automotive flasher work and do I need to undo the part that came from C.A.? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Turnsignal Fix
Just finished this one up in 20minutes.
Yup any Electronical Automotive Flasher (2 pole) will work. Local Automotive retailer will have them. I went with the high dollar 15year warranty flasher > 8.95 < versus the cheap'0' 2.99 "silver can" flasher. You even get that clip-clop / clip-clop sound like in a cager. (Can't hear when running) Did'nt like the resistor / box option as this puts xtra loading on the circuit...why burn the xtra load/amps when not necessary.

Thanks for the help!

Going to tackle that this weekend, it's supposed to be in the 60's here in the midwest, so time to ride.

Thanks for the help!  

Going to tackle that this weekend, it's supposed to be in the 60's here in the midwest, so time to ride.
Be careful of the ice and slush that will still be on the road. Have you seen the thread for the KC Riders Get-Together this weekend?

nope, didn't see that thread about the KC ride, have to check it out. Of course, KC is like 3 hours from here, maybe 2 on a busa!
laugh.gif

Back