Latest on Baby J

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got all the parts to bring Baby J back to her pre-accident, sexy self! The week has been crazy at work, but I should get it all done by the weekend. Maybe break out a couple new things, as well. If the weather is good I should get some pics. Hope it all works out. Wish me luck.

Ken -
Can't wait to see the pics. Just do me a favor and watch out for little old ladies! Good luck!

Finally got all the parts to bring Baby J back to her pre-accident, sexy self!  The week has been crazy at work, but I should get it all done by the weekend.  Maybe break out a couple new things, as well.  If the weather is good I should get some pics.  Hope it all works out.  Wish me luck.
Get'r done!!!!!!!!

And this might help!!!!!

drink.gif
drink.gif
drink.gif
coffee.gif
coffee.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

coffee.gif

Finally got all the parts to bring Baby J back to her pre-accident, sexy self!  The week has been crazy at work, but I should get it all done by the weekend.  Maybe break out a couple new things, as well.  If the weather is good I should get some pics.  Hope it all works out.  Wish me luck.
Get'r done!!!!!!!!

And this might help!!!!!

drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

coffee.gif

coffee.gif
I'm afraid the alcohol might cause me to mess something up! Guess I'll be alcohol-free until she's done.

drink.gif

drink.gif

coffee.gif

Get'r done!!!!!!!!

And this might help!!!!!

drink.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

coffee.gif

coffee.gif
I'm afraid the alcohol might cause me to mess something up!  Guess I'll be alcohol-free until she's done.
It helps for rolling burnouts!!!!!!!!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

drink.gif

drink.gif

coffee.gif

Wish I was off and we lived closer together bro. I'd love to come over and help with puttin' her back together. I love me some wrenchin'.
wink.gif

Glad to see you're on your way to recovery. And hey, lets not forget about Midnight, it wasn't untill recent that I even knew you had an extra Busa layin' around. Share tha love bro.

Wish I was off and we lived closer together bro. I'd love to come over and help with puttin' her back together. I love me some wrenchin'.
wink.gif
I would certainly appreciate the help. I've done quite of bit of wrenchin' recently and enjoy it as well, but help can be beneficial.

Dont forget to use two screw drivers and a bottle of lube.
tounge.gif

Hit me up if you need any help, Ken !

Back