My new baby...

Monty

Registered
Well, as promised I'm back with a pic of my new baby. Fought through another snow storm this weekend. Started Thursday night, just after I picked up my bike and continued through Friday night.

Weather broke today and I finally got to put a few miles on her, what a blast. Did about 80 miles just tooling around town, hitting all the bike shops looking for leathers to fit me, with no luck of course. But sure had fun looking. First time I've ever tried to find the shop furthest from my house...lol.

Anyhoo, here she is...sans stickers and reflectors of course!

New.JPG

Great lookin' bike, Monty! The things we will do to ride!

Sweet background, best color hehe. Seems like a lot of owners on this site have the 03' silver/grey. Sweet bike, let the mods begin.

Monty, Not that you'll be around to read this reply..............the weather for the next few days is scheduled to be fantastic.....sun sun and more sun with temps in the high 70's. Expect you'll be putting on even more miles. I decided yesterday to brave the cold morning(Im up north in Loveland).....was the only bike parked under the bike shed at work......it was 33 when I left the house for the 25 minute ride to work. Definitely worth it as the afternoon was cool but beautiful. I'll try to get out this afternoon too. Your bike looks great! Ride safe!!!!! Twist that throttle!!!!
AAAssjani.gif

God, what I wouldn't give for a scenic ride in Ohio like that. This darn state is so flat and plain, I'm jealous of all you guys who can hit the road and find the local twisties up in the mountains. The closest we have to twisties is switching lanes on the highway and on-off ramps..........Enjoy them.

Oh sorry about my rant...........SWEET BIKE.

Thanks for all the welcomes and kind words everyone!  Can't wait to get out and put some more miles on her and, of course, to start the modding madness...I know the screen mod and a double bubble are in my immediate future...and anything else I can slide past the wife....  
cool.gif

Speaking of which, my wife asked me to take her for a ride this morning...just around the block "to see what it's like."  We just zoomed around the neighborhood a bit and I could hear her giggling in her helmet behind me.....not to bad for someone who swore six ways from Sunday that she would never "get on that thing."  She actually said "that was fun!"....

Good lord, now she's going to want me to sell the busa to get a *cough* cruiser.....maybe I should take her out again and open her up a tad more.....  
devil.gif

catch you all lata...

Monty

<!--EDIT|Monty
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083566290 -->

Great looking bike and an even better looking background. I live in South Florida and we don't have mountains let alone snow down here.

Back