Latest modz on Medusa

You know, like the K1200RT

Great touring bike with heated grips, tunes, GPS navigation, etc, etc, etc.

18.jpg

I realize people like to modify their bikes but why a busa? Why not something more practical? I can see drag racing, track racing, canyon carving, but what is this?

I highly doubt the battery and charging system can handle such a task. I see a cell phone (not sure what you do with it at 80mph), radar detector, MP3 player, 4 component speakers and 1 sub. I can only assume there is at LEAST 1 amplifier, maybe 2.

Like I said before, I am not a fan of what is done to this bike. But guess what, it's not my bike, just my opinion.

I bailed the last board because of too many "blingers" for me. Hopefully this wont happen again.

BTW, if you don't already know, I'm a pureist. I believe bikes are to be ridden and I bought my busa because of my buddy Price. I rode his and was hooked. So a month ago I traded in my CBR954RR for a 05 limited and I will NOT be chroming anything or adding anything to the bike that does NOT improve on handling or performance.

Really?

Let me check with the girl... She says OK!! I can fugg myself...

What's with the attitude dude? If it's posted then CLEARLY the owner is looking for feedback, good or bad.

You think everyone is going to like it? Or are you one of those adminstrators that gets mad when their members don't agree with everything.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude, you're not gonna last long here...unless you can handle being flamed each time you post, and then, after awhile, after everyone just gets tired of you, being completely ignored.

And, yes, the owner was looking for feedback, but not from azzwipe newbie trolls like you...of course, we all have to put up with that every now and again.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh, I see...

So since this is a public place, my opinion only matters if it makes other members feel good about themselves?

Flame away, your true colors are showing already.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Love it!

What is the yellow dealio on the stator cover? A slider of some sort?
[/QUOTE]

Yes Sir, its a heavy duty case cover with a replaceable slider that come in several colors. I have a black one just in case of a mishap. The only draw back is that you have to remove the case cover to unbolt this slider but there is a a plus side to this as well, no grinded down bolt if you do lay her down on the side.

Love it!

What is the yellow dealio on the stator cover?  A slider of some sort?

Yes Sir, its a heavy duty case cover with a replaceable slider that come in several colors. I have a black one just in case of a mishap.  The only draw back is that you have to remove the case cover to unbolt this slider but there is a  a plus side to this as well, no grinded down bolt if you do lay her down on the side.[/QUOTE]
See, now this is good posting. I was wondering the same thing but I figured I would wait until the owner said what it was.

Where did you get it from?

not knowing your intentions and preferences beforehand does make your earlier post seem more malicious.

I'm not apologizing for my reaction, but being a realist, and bailing on another board for personal reasons,.... you should already have expected some negative reactions.

maybe post up some info on you and your bike(s) like most newbies do. in another thread.

c.

Really?

Let me check with the girl... She says OK!! I can fugg myself...

What's with the attitude dude? If it's posted then CLEARLY the owner is looking for feedback, good or bad.

You think everyone is going to like it? Or are you one of those adminstrators that gets mad when their members don't agree with everything.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude, you're not gonna last long here...unless you can handle being flamed each time you post, and then, after awhile, after everyone just gets tired of you, being completely ignored.

And, yes, the owner was looking for feedback, but not from azzwipe newbie trolls like you...of course, we all have to put up with that every now and again.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Oh, I see...

So since this is a public place, my opinion only matters if it makes other members feel good about themselves?

Flame away, your true colors are showing already.
All right, dude. After this I'm ignoring you.

Can you read, or are you selective in what you read? And, obviously, you are not intuitive; that is, can't read between the lines.

I said, "Of course, we all have to put up with that every now and again." Meaning that: Newbie azzwipe trolls come along on this board every now and again because this is a public place and opinions do vary; however, azzwipe newbie trolls have a way of offending intentionally, just to get a rise, just to get attention, just to be newbie azzwipe trolls. Because that's who they are and what they do. I think it makes them feel good or something. People bite, people take the bait and flame 'em, and then they're getting attention, which they otherwise are deprived of. But, at least on this board, we flame and jeer, and then just get tired of them all together and ignore them completely. So they are forced to move on, at least eventually.

I hope I made that clear enough for you. And again, now I'm ignoring you, because already I've grown bored.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I realize people like to modify their bikes but why a busa? Why not something more practical? I can see drag racing, track racing, canyon carving, but what is this?

I highly doubt the battery and charging system can handle such a task. I see a cell phone (not sure what you do with it at 80mph), radar detector, MP3 player, 4 component speakers and 1 sub. I can only assume there is at LEAST 1 amplifier, maybe 2.

Like I said before, I am not a fan of what is done to this bike. But guess what, it's not my bike, just my opinion.

I bailed the last board because of too many "blingers" for me. Hopefully this wont happen again.

BTW, if you don't already know, I'm a pureist. I believe bikes are to be ridden and I bought my busa because of my buddy Price. I rode his and was hooked. So a month ago I traded in my CBR954RR for a 05 limited and I will NOT be chroming anything or adding anything to the bike that does NOT improve on handling or performance.[/quote]

I see the rest of the crew flip the scrip on your clown azz

laugh.gif

Yep, you got me peg alright ,I'm just a dumb azz who threw some $hit together.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hmm... I guess you won't be reading this but you did say "but not from azzwipe newbie trolls like YOU"

I guess that means ME

But I'm the one being selective in my reading of YOUR words.

Whatever.

I see the rest of the crew flip the scrip on your clown azz

laugh.gif

Yep, you got me peg alright ,I'm just a dumb azz who threw some $hit together.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Well, at least you got it straight.

I was being extrememly nice about my choice of words, but if you want the truth....

Nah.... I'll leave it be.

Oh, and it's "pegged" not "peg"

Hopefully your installation skills are better than your spelling skills.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

DennisH
New Recruit

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (05 Limited #554 @ July 14 2005,03:52)

BTW, if you don't already know, I'm a pureist.

Let's see, I'm not fluent in troll, but I think this is troll for "I have no imagination or skills, so I ride a stock bike. I hate people with imagination and skills." [/QUOTE]

wink.gif
You hit the nail on the head, D or should I say dumb azz over the head
laugh.gif

Totally awesome!!!!!!! Very nice well thought out mods and additions, very functional and looking good too ... most excellent job Bro! Medusa is da bomb!!
[/QUOTE]

nice setup and unique....
[/QUOTE]

Love it!

What is the yellow dealio on the stator cover?  A slider of some sort? [/QUOTE]
MC MUSTANG
Top Gun

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:4.48

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhythm -
P I M P! [/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing the love, Playaz.
super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121361887 -->

Ty,I think you've done an excellent job on your bike, its a fine example of what a little imagination and hard work can do,Keep posting pics of the bike along with the details of the system.I'm very curious at this point and in awe at the time and effort you've spent on her! NJ.:;):

rant.gif

Where's the goldwing? All I see is a hacked busa???

What gives?
rock.gif

Shouldn't there be a BMW or something like that pictured above?

OH, if you didn't catch my sarcasm, I don't like it.

BTW, if you don't already know, I'm a pureist. I believe bikes are to be ridden and I bought my busa because of my buddy Price. I rode his and was hooked. So a month ago I traded in my CBR954RR for a 05 limited and I will NOT be chroming anything or adding anything to the bike that does NOT improve on handling or performance.
[/QUOTE]
asshat.

You talk about how people are showing their true colors by flaming people who don't agree...

and yet, you do the same thing...hypocrite.

And who gives a #### if you're a "pureist". If you didn't already know, it's spelled "PURIST", not "PUREIST", assclown. Maybe you should improve your typing skills before criticizing others.

You still want to call yourself a "pureist"? Alright...cool. I'll give you that. You're a "pureist" alright....purely full of ####.

I'm done with this. <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NO</span> sarcasm intended there.

Rythm...as usual, the shid looks trick. Awesome, bud!!!
thumbs-up.gif

nitrousjunkie
Semper Fi !!!!

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:7.73
Location: United Arab Emirates/ Springlake North Carolina Posted: July 14 2005,09:32

Ty,I think you've done an excellent job on your bike, its a fine example of what a little imagination and hard work can do,Keep posting pics of the bike along with the details of the system.I'm very curious at this point and in awe at the time and effort you've spent on her! NJ.:;):
[/QUOTE]

Will do ! I dont think I should have any issues with the sound system since I have a secondary deep cycle battery supplying all of my add on accessories. "Yes, I did say I have a onboard deep cycle secondary battery".

rant.gif

What gives?
rock.gif

You could have made the same point and asked the same question without sounding like an A$$HOLE.  You question someones spelling skills? It's your less than polished interpersonal skills, that really stands out the most in this thread.

Rhythm,

Well done man!!  To me, that's the beauty of this hobby/sport/addiction. Everyone can taylor their bike just the way THEY want it!!

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121382261 -->

FL Knifemaker
Professional Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:4.29

Quote (05 Limited #554 @ July 14 2005,03:11)

What gives?

You could have made the same point and asked the same question without sounding like an A$$HOLE. You question someones spelling skills? It' your less than polished interpersonal skills, that really stands out the most in this thread.

Rhythm,

Well done man!! To me, that's the beauty of this hobby/sport/addiction. Everyone can taylor their bike just the way THEY want it!! [/QUOTE]

PACIFICBUSA Posted on July 14 2005,09:40
Quote (05 Limited #554 @ July 14 2005,03:11)

What gives?

asshat.

You talk about how people are showing their true colors by flaming people who don't agree...

and yet, you do the same thing...hypocrite.

And who gives a #### if you're a "pureist". If you didn't already know, it's spelled "PURIST", not "PUREIST", assclown. Maybe you should improve your typing skills before criticizing others.

You still want to call yourself a "pureist"? Alright...cool. I'll give you that. You're a "pureist" alright....purely full of ####.

I'm done with this. NO sarcasm intended there.

Rythm...as usual, the shid looks trick. Awesome, bud!!! [/QUOTE]

The H.Org family to the rescue
cool.gif

Thanks for the support and showing the love,Playaz.
super.gif

Looks pretty cool, I especially like what you've done with your inners (the thingies between the tank and fairing uppers). The sound system sounds like a great idea, but kinda impractical for over here (On the Autobahn, I think you'd need trailer full of additional amps and batteries to hear anything
wink.gif
). I'm curious as to how you got the second battery stowed, and if you had to make any modifications to the generator/regulator to keep it charged.

I also love your polished cans. Do you have a "how-to" for getting the stock aluminum looking like that, or are they factory polished?

Oh, yeah, how bout some pics of the inside of the hump?

Overall, great job!

--Steve

<!--EDIT|expat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121381384 -->

Back