Latest mod to my busa

Burger King

breakin' the law
Donating Member
Registered
IMG_0084.jpg

This is what I did the Wednesday before the Bash on the Dragon.
Not too bad. The plastic is replacable.
The ribs and lung with a weeks stay in the hospital was the expensive part.

ouch! not good... not good at all! Glad to hear your for the most part ok! Your right, the plastic can be replaced, of course you can not...

Hope you are healing fast. What happened? Not that I'm nosey, just hoping to learn what to keep an eye open for.

You removed your reflectors, got the throttlemeister, and replaced the mirrors with CF ones! Good fer you!

All jokes aside, glad to see you're okay.

Hope you are healing fast. What happened? Not that I'm nosey, just hoping to learn what to keep an eye open for.
Stupidity on my part. The pavement was wet I was carrying to much speed into the corner, my foot slipped off the right foot peg and the brake and then I commited a cardinal sin of racing.....
I stood the bike up running off the road.

Glad you are OK. Doesn't look like too much damage. Hope you heal up soon.

Yeah I am not a big fan of that particular Mod, it's been WAY over done on the Board. I mean hell it's almost a cliche' it's been so popular in the past. Allways sucks to see a rashed up Busa, glad you are healing up and look at it this way, now you have an excuse to modify...

See what happens when you remove those reflectors?!

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1429"|1148930520 -->

Bad mod,

Good you're O.K.
smile.gif

You gonna make the Fall Bash?

Bad mod,

Good you're O.K.  
smile.gif

You gonna make the Fall Bash?
All plans are GO right now. I'm ready to finish what I started (ride the dragon) and meet a bunch of you all.

I was hoping to get back on yesterday and ride for the first time since my crash but when I straightened out the shifter it broke. I've got it here at work and will have a friend re-weld it. I found out after washing the bike that I'm really not ready to ride yet anyway. The meds started to wear off and my ribs were killing me. Washing the bike was the most physical labor I have done since the crash. Gee, do I feel like a whimp!.....plus I found out that there is a bunch of mud and rocks inside the lower fairing. I flushed out a ton of it when I washed the bike and then pounded on the lower and a gallon more stuff fell out, so I better take one of the lowers off and make sure I get all of it out rather than damage something else from it rubbing inside there.

Sorry to hear and see the pics. Glad you are okay though.
You did that on the Dragon? There are many turns on that road that could've had much worse results. I tried not to look over the cliffs, only at the lines.

Glad to see you are okay for the most part and I hate to see a Busa like that.

I've done that mod too! Glad your OK, once your better just think of all the fun you will have repairing your bike.

Been there. 1K in plastics just for the left side, nose, and tail. Glad to see you are OK though. You're not the first and won't be the last.

Back