Latest bike mod

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well I haven't had a chance to post this yet but I did a little upgrading last week. I went to ciruit city and decided to spend a little cash. Since my bigtime riding buddy is now out of the sport I knew I am gonna be riding solo more often now. I wanted to do a little something to make it enjoyable so I am sure you can see where this is going......In the tradition of all the wingers out there having tunes on their bikes I bought an IPOD. I wasn't about to put stereo on my bike so I did the next best thing. Got a 30 gig one to. I have 350 cds stored on it and still have half the memory left on it....oh my.

I now will have such easy listening artists as Disturbed, Rob Zombie, Saliva, Crossfade, Three Days Grace, Metallica, and all of the other relaxing artists of this nature for my leasurely strolls through the backroads.

Okay that last part was a bunch of bull. You all know as well as I do its gonna be BALLS to the WALL listening to all that! haha.

Here she is gents.....(and ladies of the board)

Latest_Bike_Mod.JPG

Get some IEMs to go with that and protect your hearing at the same time. In Ear Monitors (IEMs) block out outside noise and give you clean and clear music.

Plenty to choose from...

Major manufacturers:

Shure
Etymotics
Sensaphonics
Ultimate Ears
Westone

Yes they are a tad pricey but the technology that goes into making them is quite astonishing. I have several pairs of Shure IEMs but for motorcycle use I think a custom moulded pair will be the best solution. Ultimate Ears should be able to help with that.

Cheers!
cool.gif

SOUNDS great! lol

I use my wife's and children's often and it does relax you, not to mention it sounds better than wind on a long ride.

let us know how you run your head phones. I am still looking for a comfortable way to do this. It seems like they fall out as you put on the helmet or too tight because of the padding within the helmet.

30 gig? Wow. You probably have a the whole Lawrence Welk collection on that thing and don't even know it...

Awesome. I use mine all the time and use some of the same tunes you mentioned!

Coooooooool
cool.gif

--Wag--

Back