Last Minute Decision to Ride... (Updated w/Pix)

There was absolutely no down-side to the day, but if asked, I'd have to say that the single-greatest aspect of this adventure was finding that hook-up to the Flagstaff twisties.

:beerchug:

Woo-hoo!!!

So Scar, how many miles does Wasabi have right now? How far behind am I?

So Scar, how many miles does Wasabi have right now? How far behind am I?

Well, I can't answer your 2nd question :laugh: because I don't know where your mileage is :rofl:.

Wasabi started out yesterday with inches fewer than 65k, so, as she sits, she's just in the mid-65k range. As you might have noticed, I've been riding Peg a lot more...

How many miles are you lookin' at these days...? :beerchug:

I thought you saw this post a couple of days ago. Here you go.

4520716925_9b75c5060e.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you saw this post a couple of days ago. Here you go.

Maybe...:whistle:

But you and I well know that 1,000 miles is easily achievable in a week's time, and in the best of circumstances, totally do-able in a weekend...

:beerchug:

The last pic of Wasabi's odo is from 14FEB. Guess I haven't been paying very close attention...

Last edited:
Who is that handsome man in the Redbull jacket? :blonde:

Gee Scar, you have it so bad. How can you live like that...... Poor thing!:laugh:

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing you day with us!:thumbsup:

Who is that handsome man in the Redbull jacket? :blonde:

Gee Scar, you have it so bad. How can you live like that...... Poor thing!:laugh:

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing you day with us!:thumbsup:

No, please DO go on...:rofl:

Awwww...thanks, Dawn! You're too kind.

great pics scar thats a great ride, did it a couple years ago on the way to vegas. it's great to have something that cool within a days ride of us. have you ever done 89a from prescott into jerome cottonwood then sedona? great ride then the back way up to flag lots of fun!!

great pics scar thats a great ride, did it a couple years ago on the way to vegas. it's great to have something that cool within a days ride of us. have you ever done 89a from prescott into jerome cottonwood then sedona? great ride then the back way up to flag lots of fun!!

Not yet, but I suspect in the next couple of weeks, that'll be on the docket.

Why haven't we met yet? :beerchug:

Did you do any of the Scottsdale Bike Week shizzle?

Back