Last long ride of 06...

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
Well...the last week in OCT... I met up with a buddy in NC and we clocked a quick 1000+ mile ride in just over 4 days.
Up and down the Parkway...Chimney Rock...camping by the river...and managed to not get pulled over even once the entire trip!
He rode in from KY and I trailored up from FL (because that ride is boring!).

We saw ice...snow...lots of leaves...and just and a damn fine time not thinking about work!
I waited most of the year for this trip....perhaps colorado next year or maybe sturgis.

On to the pix...and you can click on them to see the larger versions as well...and a few have comments.

H E R E

wow.....30+ views and no love!

all_coholic.gif

it took me an hour just to set up that page for viewing the pix.....hmpff!
oh well....at least my wife liked it. lol

looks like you had the busa loaded down.   great pics...
don't forget it's monday.  everyone getting back to work. looks like a chilly ride

normal_DSCN2627.JPG

cool.gif
I was loosely planning to meet my brother up there this past weekend but work and obligations got in the way. Great pics, thanks.
beerchug.gif

lurk.gif
Great pics. Grew up about sixty miles from all that beauty. Grandfather Mountain, Bat Cave, Linville Caverns, Tweetsie Railroad still in business? Hope you had a great time. Hope to ride Deals Gap this summer. Thanks.
super.gif

Beautiful Pictures. It looked like a nice Fall ride until the last few pictures. Brrrr!

nice pics...looks like a good way to forget work for a while and have a good time! thanks for sharing
beerchug.gif

Great pics. I have wanted to just take off and ride the Blue Ridge PWK, but cant get anyone to commit. Next spring, may just take off by myself. Thanks for sharing the pics they were great.

Back