Great ride this last weekend

WiLL_FLY

Registered
As here in the Kansas City, Mo area we all know riding season is coming to a close before to long. So a few of us packed it up and rode up to St. Joe all back high ways only hit the slab about 3 or 4 miles of over 130 miles. If you are ever lookijng for a great ride around here, head up to St. Joe and ride the parkway. Its 29 miles of some of the most beautiful parkway in the United States. Its a blast. Only takes about 45 minutes to ride it but worth the views it your around the area.

Happy Riding and Be Safe.

Have done that ride a few times and loved it! :thumbsup: Did any of the members go on the ride?

What parkway are you talking about? I have some other great routes you may like if you ever want to go for a ride shoot me a PM. What part of KC,Mo do you live in?

Sorry for the late responce. No no members from this board, but a couple of members from another board. Forget the name of it though. I am from the northland up by Penguin Park off of Vivin and N. Brighton. And it is St. Joseph, Mo Parkway. You ride all the way up I-29 to St. Joe get of on I-229 Then Get off the next exit at 752 hwy. You will see Hied Park on the left and the Parkway Goes north from there. If you turn Right next to Caseys general store your on it.

Happy Riding

Back