Lane splitting at another level - Video

lol thats funny. as stupid as it looks it appears sorta organized. like ppl actually slowed down to let the bikes in. here ppl speed up and wanna ram u into their bumper smh. but then again we probably have far more azzholes then they do.

buddy jus came back from Japan and I said "how did ppl treat each other there". he said there is very little need for the police to even exist there other then local mofia's. he showed me a picture at the train station where there were actual marked lines and ppl actually stood in line at the train station wen boarding. no one cutting in and fighting. everyone was respectful to everyone else.

I asked him about robberies and he said they don't exist. I LOL and said wat do u mean they don't exist. he said the two years he was there he never heard or read about anyone being robbed, burglarized, car stolen etc... and he was in a big area.

we cud sure learn somthn from their society.

I've spent quite some time in China, this is how China is as well. The only difference is, in China, expect to see 3, 4, or even 5 people on 1 scooter. Many times is all kids. I was in my friends car early in the morning, and we were cut off by 4 kids, and I mean KIDS, they were like 11 years old. They were all on one scooter weaving through traffic apparently on their way to school. I don't see how there are so many people in China, I'd expect most of them to be killed off by the bad driving.

Back