Lamb & Scar's Saturday (10-18-08)

In fact, if you want to fly in to San Diego, I'll get you the sweetie deal (otherwise known as the WMD) on your new 'busa and you can proceed to Reno with the group going from here.

PM me if you are interested in knowing how WMD translates. :laugh:

:beerchug:

Its definitely a possibility.... just depends on how things shake out in the next few months with living situation. If I have a garage, I'll very very likely be an 09 owner :beerchug:

And you come out, I'll make sure you are at the event... you can certainly take mine for a spin anytime you want :beerchug:

And you come out, I'll make sure you are at the event... you can certainly take mine for a spin anytime you want :beerchug:

Sounds like I won't be 'jonesing' for a ride, then. With all these offers, it seems difficult to pass up. Thank you (x3), kind sir.

Huh.

Nice pics. Juli and I are currently discussing what we want to do next year. We cant make the bash and the stampede. I having to decide! :poke:

We will be at those locations tomorrow (Sunday) but not before we head over to Janet's Cafe at 8:00 am for breakfast. Too bad we couldn't have ridden on the same day..........

Ron wanted to meet Lamb....lol

Ron

Lamb would love to meet Ron!

Nice pics. Juli and I are currently discussing what we want to do next year. We cant make the bash and the stampede. I having to decide! :poke:

OMG, don't say that out loud. I have said it before...I do NOT want the Stampede to impact the Bash.

OMG, don't say that out loud. I have said it before...I do NOT want the Stampede to impact the Bash.

I dont think the Stampede will impact the Bash or vice versa. I think with the economy the way it is, folks will start seeing more and more localized or regional events and take one or *maybe* two big trips during the year. I have been to most of the Bash events, since the first and while its a great time, if it really came down to picking one vs the other, I'd probably go west to experience something new if finances/work allow it.

I know there is an event in the works for the NE area, again not being planned for something to compete with the bash or the Stampede, but something more regional for folks that cant make it to one of the big events at a time that should not draw folks from any other event. :cool:

The Stampede sounds like a whole pile of fun so far, so keep up the good work... I know how hard planning these things can be :beerchug:

I dont think the Stampede will impact the Bash or vice versa. I think with the economy the way it is, folks will start seeing more and more localized or regional events and take one or *maybe* two big trips during the year. I have been to most of the Bash events, since the first and while its a great time, if it really came down to picking one vs the other, I'd probably go west to experience something new if finances/work allow it.

I know there is an event in the works for the NE area, again not being planned for something to compete with the bash or the Stampede, but something more regional for folks that cant make it to one of the big events at a time that should not draw folks from any other event. :cool:

The Stampede sounds like a whole pile of fun so far, so keep up the good work... I know how hard planning these things can be :beerchug:

War and I are working feverishly to make this something extraordinary. Indeed, it's going to be off-the-hook in terms of something new.

I can't wait until the website is ready for it's debut. I'm also working on a PDF for e-mailing, so people can spread the word far and wide.

There's so much I want to tell everyone, but there's a time and a place for divulging the Stampede info, and unfortunately, this is neither of them. :laugh:

Suffice it to say...we've got plenty going on and plenty of surprises for everyone...

looks like alot of fun and beautiful clear sky, i am jealous.:laugh:
hey... that 05 red and black busa looking good. i had one like it, got a lot of compliment on it.:thumbsup:

War and I are working feverishly to make this something extraordinary. Indeed, it's going to be off-the-hook in terms of something new.

I can't wait until the website is ready for it's debut. I'm also working on a PDF for e-mailing, so people can spread the word far and wide.

There's so much I want to tell everyone, but there's a time and a place for divulging the Stampede info, and unfortunately, this is neither of them. :laugh:

Suffice it to say...we've got plenty going on and plenty of surprises for everyone...

Check ur PM :cool:

looks like alot of fun and beautiful clear sky, i am jealous.:laugh:
hey... that 05 red and black busa looking good. i had one like it, got a lot of compliment on it.:thumbsup:

Dude, seriously...every time I ride with Lamb I tell him how awesome his bike looks. I love that combo and whether I'm looking at it direct through my face sheild or in my rear-view's, simply put, it's striking. Formidable.

And can Lamb ride? OMG. Fastest 'busa on the track! Very talented.

does Lamb have a fork seal leaking ???

Dry as my martini. What u r seeing is a ziptie that is around his fork. Lamb uses it as a way to determine how much travel, etc... Also, when the seals do leak, it's easier to see because the oil gets built up on the ziptie and it becomes apparent quicker.

Anyway, good eye. Damn, you guys can see a woodpecker fart from 50 paces.

Dry as my martini. What u r seeing is a ziptie that is around his fork. Lamb uses it as a way to determine how much travel, etc... Also, when the seals do leak, it's easier to see because the oil gets built up on the ziptie and it becomes apparent quicker.

Anyway, good eye. Damn, you guys can see a woodpecker fart from 50 paces.

Shaken, not stirred. :beerchug:

:bowdown: glad you guys had a good ride, cant wait to ride with ya Scar up here:beerchug:

Back