Sunday Outing~

looks nice... xplains why u didnt answer da phone today too :laugh: I'll give you a ring manana, gonna be driving from Columbus to Dayton, probably be early your time though :whistle:

True that... I'll be awaiting your call, Brian...

heh, how early is too early :whistle: I land around 11am EST and I *know* you dont want me to call you while I'm waiting on the plane in NYC :laugh:

heh, how early is too early :whistle: I land around 11am EST :laugh:

Hahaha. There is no such thing in my life as 'too early.' I'll be up by 4:15 or so, but the coffee isn't done brewing 'til around 4:30, so I'd ask that you refrain from calling until 5am; 4:45, earliest; emergencies are handled on a case-basis, and in the order in which they were received.

:rofl:

I have a rule, if I dont want my phone ringin then, I wont be dialin at that time :rofl: I'll give ya a ring a little after 8am your time... I'll be driving down to Dayton. :beerchug:

I have a rule, if I dont want my phone ringin then, I wont be dialin at that time :rofl: I'll give ya a ring a little after 8am your time... I'll be driving down to Dayton. :beerchug:

I'll be at the office. Ring in when convenient. I have a meeting at 9am, however, which usually lasts for an hour or so.

:whistle:

A recent pic, just in...

Mmmm....fresh pie...in Julian...

Pie!.jpg

I rode the past three days, but pretty short rides and not nearly as pretty scenery. Plus, I had to break out the Lee Parks PCI Gloves (for cold weather) and add a scarf (which was not a enough) to my riding gear. Still, I enjoyed the rides throughly...but there was NO PIE! :mad:

Of course, last night and today it's raining like mad. :(

Great pics. Love those old 2 stroke bikes.
Good to see somebody got to ride, first snow of the year here yesterday. Bummer

Scar, you bum, I use to think you were pretty cool but now you've changed it all! :moon:
I can see by the shadows your bike casts upon the asphalt you are among the spoiled and privileged. Something I can only dream of in the distant past. So why do I live in the Rain Forest? I have no idea?

I love your threads accompanied with photos of fun times in the sun. One day I'll get my buns down in your neck of the woods and I WILL hunt you down for a guided tour which must include a stop at the Pie House :thumbsup:

The Old Dude in the photos looks about like me. He even has the exact leather suit I wear right down to the sidi boots.

Thanks for the threads of warm sunny days of fun which many of us can only day dream of such events in our past! :beerchug:

2 words for you Scar.
"Bite ME."
QUOTE]

+1 I concur with firedog. Weather was good enough to ride here on Saturday, but I was ferrying around the family on the Thanksgiving circuit..by the time I got home Sunday it wasn't ARRRGH!

Nice pics...that guy in the red leathers looks like a cool dude...he's probably fast too :)~

I think there's a reference in this thread alluding directly to your ability to SPANK, yo.

This is Chuck. This is Chuck with a motorcycle. Oh, hey...that's Chuck up there waiting for us. What a guy!!!

:moon:

Back