LAGUNA SECA

again

AMA_9_16_07_Laguna_072__2_.jpg

Very cool, nice pics. I've lived in the area all my life and have never seen the corkscrew live, go figure? One of these days.
Fun ride last weekend Rob.

cool pics! Looks much chill and laid back compared to GP weekend.
beerchug.gif

My boy ( Cousins ex boy friend
laugh.gif
) was racing that day , Chris Ulrich.

(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 17 2007,05:25) cool pics! Looks much chill and laid back compared to GP weekend.  
beerchug.gif
much easier deal than GP rode right in and parked no crowds at all
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(mymaster @ Sep. 16 2007,23:35) Very cool, nice pics. I've lived in the area all my life and have never seen the corkscrew live, go figure? One of these days.
Fun ride last weekend Rob.
your gonna have to head up this way sometime
beerchug.gif
race.gif

that corkscrew is one hell of a drop
eek2.gif

(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 17 2007,23:13) My boy ( Cousins ex boy friend  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

right on. I know Chris. He does some trackday with fastrackriders.com (one of his sponsors). He gave me some riding tips. The dude is crazy fast. And then Mladin and Spies make a backmarker out of him. Makes you put riding into perspective.

laugh.gif

(gtrpimp76 @ Sep. 17 2007,13:31)
(Gunnybusa @ Sep. 17 2007,23:13) My boy ( Cousins ex boy friend  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

right on. I know Chris. He does some trackday with fastrackriders.com (one of his sponsors). He gave me some riding tips. The dude is crazy fast. And then Mladin and Spies make a backmarker out of him. Makes you put riding into perspective.
I dig Chris but my cousion doesnt any more , to bad he's fun to have around
sad.gif

laugh.gif

so what does it cost to get in and is that for all day ?? i am really thinking of planning on going next year ...what are the little things i need to know u dont find out till u get there?
beerchug.gif

(Busa505 @ Sep. 17 2007,16:34) so what does it cost to get in and is that for all day ?? i am really thinking of planning on going next year  ...what are the little things i need to know u dont find out till u get there?      
beerchug.gif
it was 30.00 bucks for sunday they have gear check in for free i dident use it this year but its there they also have an entrance just for bikes so thats nice and easy to

bring a back pack and your own eats much cheaper
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Back