One Giant Loop

Man those roads look nice. Man those red wood trees are huge. Looks like you all had fun except for the rain pics.

Rob, dont ofrget the camera on May 3rd. I'll be taking video too.
cool.gif

Nice pics Rob! Gets me all fired up for the trip from Carson City to Ft. Bragg, up the coast to 101 and east again back home. An over nighter is planned for this trip by a few of us for sometime in mid to late June.

Nice pics Rob! Gets me all fired up for the trip from Carson City to Ft. Bragg, up the coast to 101 and east again back home. An over nighter is planned for this trip by a few of us for sometime in mid to late June.
Hi Jim!! i cant wait to do it all over again soon

Hey you going to Infineon next month im going for the weekend when they get here
thumb_up.gif

Hey Rob, whose cabin? Did you rent it or what? Thanks for sharing the trip with us, I'm sure looking forward to May 2nd weekend ride! BTW, I'm gonna leave the swingarm extended like a Florida boy, that should be interesting. Doyle

P1010356.JPG

thats a sweet looking setup raydog and whats wrong with being a florida boy!? jk how does that corbin hold up on long trips?

Hey Rob, whose cabin? Did you rent it or what? Thanks for sharing the trip with us, I'm sure looking forward to May 2nd weekend ride!  BTW, I'm gonna leave the swingarm extended like a Florida boy, that should be interesting.   Doyle
It belongs to John, don't think you ever met him but i have known and worked with him for eons, some of the guys around here have rode with him on our group rides but its mine whenever i want it its in Selma near Cave Junction and we go there a lot i have a few friends in Grants Pass so i always stay at the cabin and ride over to Grants Pass which is about 30 min. away its only 40 miles to the redwoods and the coast with the most awesome roads thru the woods
muscle.gif

your bike is sweet it will be interesting to see it in the twisties
race.gif

april_08_oregon_74__2_.jpg

thats a sweet looking setup raydog and whats wrong with being a florida boy!? jk how does that corbin hold up on long trips?
It's (Corbin)really pretty hard but based on the principle of "grabs a large amount of contact patch" so, per square inch the weight is reduced (they told me that @ Corbin in Holister, CA). It makes sense because no matter how long I'm in the saddle, I never think about having a sore butt (no jokes)so that means it's working! Also, when riding fast in the twisties, body position altering is really easy (smooth material). I hope that answers your question.
Raydog (ps By "Florida Boy", I only meant more Busa riders in FLA extend their bikes than anywhere!)

It's (Corbin)really pretty hard but based on the principle of "grabs a large amount of contact patch" so, per square inch the weight is reduced (they told me that @ Corbin in Holister, CA). It makes sense because no matter how long I'm in the saddle, I never think about having a sore butt (no jokes)so that means it's working! Also, when riding fast in the twisties, body position altering is really easy (smooth material). I hope that answers your question.
Raydog   (ps By "Florida Boy", I only meant more Busa riders in FLA extend their bikes than anywhere!)
If your Corbin is too hard after a reasonable amount of time they can make it softer.  They have more than one compound.  On my 82 CBX I rode 5,000+ miles on a custom made Corbin from Hollister that was still too hard and uncomfortable so I rode in on a Saturday morning like I did when I got it in the first place and they removed the cover and made it a very comfy seat.  No charge BTW.

Back