Labor day

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Well guys and girls, you know I couldnt make it to the copper mt. trip this year because of work. Well I did get the chance to go to Vail the week after with my Dad. He rides a 1400 intruder and we thought that the weekend would be great to go to Colorado. Well I just thought I would post some pics to go along with it. We stayed at the Marriott Vail spa and resort, get this, just about ten miles west of Copper Mt.

We were able to ride up to Independace pass and a couple of smaller towns along the way. We were goin to go to Monarch pass, South fork and a couple of other place but just ran out of time and the rain was getting a little think to boot.

I do have to say that I loved the weather. mid 40`s at night and high 60`s during the day. Sure beats the high 90`s hear at home, Im already to go back.

Hears the resort. I would stay there again in a heart beat.
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

The pass, 12,000 ft. is kinda hard to breath when your a big `ol boy

gota love the view

Sorry about the size of the other pics, lets see if this is better

The roads were great even if thay were at the bottom of the hill. Watch that first step.

just few more for the size problem and just because I want to

was a pretty ride but some times the lack of O2 just makes you a little loopy

I also have some video of the ride up the pass, now if I can just cut it down and learn how to post up a video. I would be all over it.

Colorado is beautiful, I lived in Glenwood Springs for about a year..ive considered going back a few times.

cool pics
biggrin.gif

Back