Powdercoat project update*

808Busa

Registered
She's almost done .. going in the shop on Friday or saturday for powdercoating. When its all done ill do a how to in the modifications section.
Here is a litte taste of whats been done.

Before
Imagestation.com closed, link removed

I couldve finished in a couple days .. but damn suzuki.. made those thrust lock washers thingys .. needed a special tool that set me back a few days.. i started the job Saturday night and got stalled on sunday.. wasted the whole day .. then work on monday .. tuesday after work took care of the little stuff .. and wednesday got the special tool and did the rest. its not as bad or difficult as it seems .. but ill find out when i put everything back together.
tounge.gif

Can't wait to see the finished project. You're doing both the frame and the swingarm, right?

Can't wait to see the finished project.  You're doing both the frame and the swingarm, right?
Ya both frame and swinger .. along with the rearsets .. rear passenger bracket. and rear brake arm (the one connecting to the rear caliper. The camera died before i could take more pics. Bearings in the rear swinger is a pain to remove.. and when its done i have to take it to the shop to have new bearings pressed in.

More
We were getting killed with mosqitos so we had to get the bug zapper out.  

Back