Kids threw a Frisbee at me while riding!!

When I was a kid living in Ohio we would throw snowballs at moving cars. When I was in the 9th grade I had a run in with a unhappy motorist. One day after playing some basketball at the Y I started to walk home and ended up crossing paths with some acquaintances of mine from school. Well they were throwing snowballs at cars as normal and hit this old beater car on the passenger window.

The guy immediately slams on the brakes and starts chasing us. Of course I run thinking that he would never catch any of us. Well he decides to chase me out of the 4 or 5 people there. I cut across yards, threw alleys, and jumped fences but I could not shake this guy. Every time I thought I had a opening this stupid car would show up again.

I didn't want to run home because I knew I would get in trouble with my mom for being stupid so I just quit running. The guy gets out of the car and yells "You could have broke my window and hit my pregnant girlfriend" and starts running toward me like he was going to fight me. I yell back in my crackling 15 year old voice "I didn't throw the snowball it was the other guys" and then he said "Why did you run then"? At this point he was right next to me and I could smell the alcohol coming off his breath. As he got within arms reach he tried to tackle me with some weird drunken karate move and he fell to the ground as he slipped on some ice.

His girlfriend gets out of the car and yells "I told you he wasn't with them now get back in the car stupid". I guess she realized that I was in basketball clothes and the other kids where dressed in more suitable winter clothes or that I was a good foot taller than the other kids I was telling the truth and wasn't really with them. Well after she said that I couldn't help to laugh a little bit. This guy was pretty buzzed to say the least, tried some weird drunken kung fu move only to be called stupid by his girlfriend and I've always been able to see the humorous sides of things. Well me laughing at him just upset him more. Either way he thought he would try and take it out on me. So he struggles to get his footing on the ice and goes to push me.

This time he does make contact with my chest but at this point I had physics on my side. I'm 6'2 about 190 and wasn't standing on the ice patch. He on the other side was pretty small I would guess around 5'8 and 150 and standing on ice. So when he makes contact with me he actually starts to slide backwards. If he wasn't drunk this probably would have been okay. When he starts to move away from me he panics and tries to turn around. This causes him to fall again but this time when he falls he puts his hand out in front of him to stop himself. All the fingers on his hand ended up touching the back of his wrist somehow. Now he's rolling around on the ground in lots of pain so I take off running again.

The lesson I learned from this is: if you didn't do anything wrong don't run and don't pick on people bigger than you when standing on ice. Since the kids didn't run and went back to pick up their Frisbee it was probably an accident.

Last edited:
that was an awesome story Nick:beerchug:

But it was no accident. They werent even near the road. As he picked it up he ran quickly, as I was parking the bike at the complex..and yelling lol.

When we were kids, back in the late 60's and 70's, we used to throw snowballs at cars/schoolbuses, crabapples in the summer, bunking cars in the snow in the winter. Snowballs at houses in the winter. Kids don't seem to do much of that nowadays which I guess is a good thing. If they did intentionally throw a frisbee at a motorcycle though that is not a good plan.

i live on the third floor.. its either own a bike and keep it outside, or dont. I choose to own one. I guess thats what insurance is for.

rent a small storage and keep the bike there. a know guys that do. sounds to me like it would be a good idea in your hood:laugh:

they dont necessarily know that I live there.. they saw me leave but when I came back in I didnt stay long... and they werent really close except the assclown that picked up the frisbee.

If they trash it I guess im getting a new 09 white!

I dont live in a bad neighborhood...mostly old people.. its just high school kids causing trouble..

btw dragon your sig is absolutely on!

can you say paintball gun :whistle: or better yet airsoft :laugh: especially if your on the third floor time to snipe the little b@stards.

put a cam in your car and set it to record your bike while she sits and sleeps over night:laugh:

the camera I COULD do.. I have two cars and usually they get parked right in front of the bike, like.. there is a grass median between rows of cars and my three babies are in the same area...

Layla's milf... hush:rofl:

Back