I Love Riding Without Shoes...Wrong?

Goatkart

Registered
Living in my state I have the "luxury" of choosing whether to wear my shoes or not and I must say that most often I do not (no kidding, most states its not a law)... I love the feeling it gives me,,the lack of restriction of movement of my toes and the feeling of being at one with my bike...My shoes just seems to rob me of this.... Thought Guys

:laugh:

YES im kidding, just proving a point...

I rode in flip flops on accident once (yes accident cause i picked my old zx6 up from a shop and went there wearing flip flops not thinking). I would never do it again but tons of people in florida do it. Its dumb...

Sent from my rooted HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Yeah! like this ...

no shoes 2.jpg

Nice bit of trolling there, Goat. :laugh:

I like to ride with only a helmet and briefs, since my State gives me that option. :whistle:

I have ridden a few times with flip-flops.... and you better believe those few times I was driving as careful as I possibly could. Never again though

Well now, that is something I've never tried but more power to you! Free to decide....

Me too, I love the way the hot tar squishes between my toes in the summer time. Man you haven't lived until you dragged your feet down the hi-way at about 159 mph.:thumbsup::laugh:

Man you haven't lived until you dragged your feet down the hi-way at about 159 mph.:thumbsup::laugh:

i tried to convince the ex that it would be much easier than using a pumice stone but she wouldn't try it :whistle:

:rofl:

i tried to convince the ex that it would be much easier than using a pumice stone but she wouldn't try it :whistle:

:rofl:

wait, thats actually a good idea....

i think mine would actually encourage it periodically...

she hates how rough boots make my feet... ROFLOL..

Back