Kids these days

BigBadDodge

Registered
I remember when we used to drive out as far as we could to the most remote possible location to party and cause trouble on friday and saturday nights, how dumb do you have to be to start your party in a random neighborhood at midnight??? Got woken up about 1145 last night to car doors, i live around a ton of old retired folks so it wasnt normal, got up to look and theres a group of kids gathering across the street, dont know the kids or any of the cars but they're getting loud, musics up cars are revving. Kinda watch it and see more cars roll up, i've had my buddies shepherd over here since he's been outta town and diesels going nuts, i'm not "that guy" that calls the cops as long as they're not bothering my stuff. Next door neighbor calls me asking if i'm up and know this group, i can hear he's clearly been drinking so he goes well i'm going out there, bob thats not a good idea stay in the house, full knowing he's gonna walk out there with his 1911 and he's drunk bad idea. argue about it i go dude i guarantee one of the neighbors has called the cops you dont need to be out there drunk with a gun when cops roll up. No sooner than i finish the sentence this kid hucks this big bottle up in the air and it shatters in the middle of the street. So now its game over for em. Tell him ya know what get pd coming i'll go control this, was already dressed so tossed on my holster and grabbed the dog. Walk down to the sidewalk with diesel and yell hey to the kid that through the bottle, he turns around and starts running his mouth, cant make much of it out he is hammered, now i got my stream light shined on his face so he cant see me or the dog but can hear some of the rest of the group kinda freaking out about the dog. He steps forward and i tell him ya know what man i got a dog here you dont need to come any closer and his friends start yelling at him to get back. I get diesel to barking and he freezes and starts trying to make a deal, turn my light off so he knows what he's up against and he starts apologizing:rofl: So i got these 2 drunk high school kids on they're hands and knees picking up glass in the middle of the street, me and the neighbor are sepererating out the drivers from the group when pd shows up. Pulls up infront of my house and comes to talk to me, tell him whats going on, this kid threw the bottle, these 7 all drove, i think all of em are drunk. So he goes and starts talking to the group, more cops are showing up, i take the dog back in the house come outside and all 7 drivers are in cuffs, 2 of the parents showed up and the other 5 cars were towed, i dont even wanna know how many open container tickets and mip's were handed out but there were about 5 cops there all writing out tickets:laugh:

That's what they get for bein dumb, woulda been much worse for em if you truck picked up some glass...
I never drove out the country for parties, but the neighborhood we had em was all college kids anyway.
Droidy Droid

Being stupid and not having respect for property or the law. They got what they had coming to them.
Better to go to jail than change the face of a family.

they sould be lucky they got the cops called, better than the idiots killing them self or others driving drunk.

Great job BigBad :thumbsup::thumbsup: I live in a neighborhood with almost all elderly people and I would hate to see trouble like that come here. We do have a place here two blocks away where there is a lot of drinking and people are out there doing burnouts all the time. The street stays full of black marks. Hopefully they will put a stop to it before long.

Great Job!
They deserve it for acting like idiots in a neighborhood.
They need to get off my lawn!!

Back