Keyless Gas Cap

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I dont know I just needed to Mod something.

Dont have to worry about removing the key from the ignition or the gas cap falling down while Im pumping gas anymore.

==========================================================

gas cap 002.jpg

gas cap 003.jpg

gas cap 006.jpg

I am loving that Michael. I want a blue one! Just when I think I am happy with my bike, I find something else I want. Levers, keyless Cap, Tobin seat, and I want to repaint my inners.

The key lock makes it harder to fuel while the bike is running. It also makes it harder for someone else to steal or tamper with your fuel.

Looks nice. :thumbsup: Where did you get it?

There are toooooooooooooooo many jerks :moderator: out there for me to not have a locked gas cap.

Theft of motorcycle gas is a big problem. I can see why a person would want it locked all the time. :whistle:

:thumbsup:

Nice but will you be worried if your gas will be tampered with when you leave your bike unattended?

Theft of motorcycle gas is a big problem. I can see why a person would want it locked all the time. :whistle:
I can barely siphon out enough for the lawn mower unless the thing is full :laugh:

hey did you get yours installed yet?? Pic??

DSCN3827.JPG

Last edited:
Love the look, Wish I would feel comfortable having one. Just my faith in humanity is lacking. People due some off the wall mean stuff "Just Cause".

The key lock makes it harder to fuel while the bike is running. It also makes it harder for someone else to steal or tamper with your fuel.

Yes totally agree,especially those who are jealous with your ride.You will wonder what will ther throw in side the fuel tank.:lol:

It definetly looks great,saves some weight and great convenience.But the threat is too high cant afford my ride to be sabotage.Maybe should look around with 1 which is light and with a key to lock it up.Any ideas?

if any one thing I am grateful in life for is the lack of paranoia I obviously do not suffer from...

I like my bike to well to ever leave it that vulnerable anyway.. unkeyed gas cap does not bother me in the least..

Back