[B]Quick-release Gas Caps[/B]

Roaring Toyz

The Innovators
Site Sponsor
Registered
FCK3_All.jpg
Roaring Toyz, the leader in aftermarket sportbike accessories, has just released our set of new Quick-release gas caps! These gas caps are 50% lighter than stock, and feature an 1/8-turn release system. Keyless, these caps will let you keep the keys in the ignition at the pump, and allow you to change the appearance of your tank! Our gas caps use the original mounting holes and can be changed in less than 5 minutes! Also, unlike most aftermarket gas caps, ours allow for proper ventilation so your tank won't gain pressure in the heat! These awesome caps will only set you back $74.99!! Get `em while they're hot!!!

Last edited:
I would prefer 1 with a key.To prevent sabotage:whistle:
True, but we'd have to either make a re-keyable one, or you would have to carry two keys for your bike. Plus there's the weight issue... Basically, these are for track-use and not what you want to leave sitting out in front of an apartment complex. But who leaves their race bike out anyway? ???

Those are nice! I'm saving my pennies for one of those. On a side note thanks for the prompt shipping of my cush drive rubbers...excellent service.:beerchug:

Back