Custom Race Billet Gas Caps

Roaring Toyz

The Innovators
Site Sponsor
Registered
FCK3_All.jpg
Roaring Toyz, the leader in aftermarket sportbike accessories, has just released our set of new Quick-release gas caps! These gas caps are 50% lighter than stock, and feature an 1/8-turn release system. Keyless, these caps will let you keep the keys in the ignition at the pump, and allow you to change the appearance of your tank! Our gas caps use the original mounting holes and can be changed in less than 5 minutes! Also, unlike most aftermarket gas caps, ours allow for proper ventilation so your tank won't gain pressure in the heat! These awesome caps will only set you back $74.99!! Get `em while they're hot!!!

Last edited:
GREAT. something else to put on the list. I've been wanting to get rid of my keyed cap. those are nice:beerchug:

DEMMYM- No, unfortunately due to the large run we have to do, we had to be selective about anodizing. We've basically made 4 colors/types, Blue, Red, Black, Chrome. Not all makes available in all colors. All use stock mounting holes, and the cap itself removes completely, and it is just heavy enough to set down without it blowing away, but small enough to go in your jacket pocket to prevent damage.

99'busa- Thanks! I know how you feel, way too much stuff to want! We are offering Gift Certificates, which was just announced in our e-mail bulletin. If you want to sign up to receive the bulletins, or download our catalog, just head to www.roaringtoyz.com and scroll to the very bottom.

Last edited:
Back