Ken's Bike injured on the dragon yesterday.

Awe crap, hate to hear that, I spoke with Ken last week about ordering a rotor, wish I had some some parts :(

Thanks Doug! Yeah, did the 'ole 7-50 toss at the gap. Feeling sore but otherwise OK. I'll post up more about Sue when I get a chance to get here all torn down.

:bowdown: Thanks for your concern folks!:bowdown:

Where are the horizontal pics? Wasn't it snowing up there?

I think it may have snowed a bit Monday morning.

11awufp.jpg

1yr4ut.jpg

294s5sx.jpg

15fup3.jpg

Frog wasn't successful in off roading his bike either. Sorry about the get off, hope you are ok.

Holy crap man, that looks bad. What the crap happened?

Ran into a corner hot, stayed in the front brakes too long and picked the rear up. About 10-15 feet from the apex still cooking pretty good with the rear still in the air and no way to make the turn I gave the lever another squeeze (ejection seat time) and mouse trapped myself with the tail. Aftermath pictures will be up in the next couple days.

Track speed riding should be saved only for track riding, I knew better and pushed too hard and paid the price. Thank God for good gear, friends, and excellent random folks at the Gap who gave me a ride and winched me out. No one would take any type of payment :please: :bowdown::bowdown:

Considering a retirement of street riding in favor of track only. Thanks for everyones concern!:thumbsup:

Back