Let's Get This 'Bus On The Road (Squirrel Damage)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/110658-squirrel-takes-down-busa-2.html

Hey, all...I got the list from Ken of the obvious parts he needs to get his '03 Busa back on the road.

Anyone who has any parts they're willing to donate or ?? would be greatly appreciated (both the parts and the peeps who donate them).

Here again are the pix he got with his cell phone after the crash.

Please shout here if you can help.

Here's the list:

Stator Cover
Stator Cover Gasket,
Clutch Lever
(L) footpeg
(L) Mirror
(L) side can, it could be usable yet ... wont know till I start the bike up...​

Let's see what we can hook up for Ken, eh?

Thanks in advance, everyone. :beerchug:

busadown1.jpg

busadown2.jpg

busadown3.jpg

busadown4.jpg

busadown5.jpg

busadown6.jpg

busadown7.jpg

busadown8.jpg

i may have a left can and a clutch lever cant remember if i gave them away or not. ill get by tomorrow or wed and look if i do

Holy cow Scar, that's some drop off! :omg:

Better to lowside than to highside for sure.

Good luck getting the bike back together.

I have a rashed stator cover thats still usable, carbon look clutch lever, and a stock windscreen. if its needed let me know.

Also have a left mirror(carbon look) and a set of gsxr mirrors that are collecting dust

Last edited:
I have left stock mirror and can. The mirror is mint the can is dirty also have mid pipe if needed. Pm if you want either or.
Posted via Mobile Device

bump...how you doin', bro? Thanks for the interest here... :beerchug: We gotsta get Ken back up and runnin!!!

I will have a clutch lever available when I change mine to the shorties.
I will be going to the mountain this weekend and if all goes well I will drop it off at his house.
I will let you know soon.
Bubba

I have nothing but would like to donate a few dollars to help offset shipping costs to anyone who is donating parts.....a simple PM will get the ball rolling.

Hope to get you on the road super fast Ken!

DD

I have nothing but would like to donate a few dollars to help offset shipping costs to anyone who is donating parts.....a simple PM will get the ball rolling.

DD

Nice, Vinny! :beerchug:

DD

+1, my spare parts bin is hurtin!

looks like theres alot of people to choose from but i think i may have clutch lever n bar ends

looks like theres alot of people to choose from but i think i may have clutch lever n bar ends

Every offer is genuinely appreciated, JJ. Thanks a million. Ken will be in touch fo sheezie.

I will have a clutch lever available when I change mine to the shorties.
I will be going to the mountain this weekend and if all goes well I will drop it off at his house.
I will let you know soon.
Bubba

Hey, Bubba...Michael (TeamOrion22) is taking care of the clutch lever and foot peg he's sending, so it appears maybe you can hold onto that piece until the need arises again.

Thanks, brother~

Back