Kel Tec reviews anyone?

...I fret about the safety if you have one in the chamber...

gunsafety.gif

Not as concealable, and I fret about the safety if you have one in the chamber, but otherwise Glocks are great guns and extremely reliable...

Ya I agree.

I think the thing that makes me laugh the most about glock guys is most of them act like there aren't any other gun with proven track records. Like glocks are the only guns that really exist.

I heard a funny quote the other day.

"glocks are the only guns that come with daddy issues... Just like corvettes!". :p

The other thing was that I did not want to spend that money when the wife was going to have kitttens when she found out I bought another gun, this time without asking!

I watched 28 days later with my wife, she got scared, and said I needed to get a 50 cal. :) (she is not a fan of anything slightly scary)

what ever anyone gets, please keep in mind a few things:
YOU must feel confident with it, both in practice, and functionality,
you must carry it, if you don't have it with you it does you no good,
you must practice with it, using it should be reaction, if you have to think about it, that is too long.

I like the PF9 because I will have it with me, mine functions well, and I can shoot it well.

Also I have had several KT's, and the PF9 is the best out of box, of all them I have owned (p-32, p-3at, P-11).
I love my stainless colt defender (.45 1911) but don't want to carry it every day. If others can carry a glock, more power to them, I feel they are blocky and would rather have my defender, but that is personal preference.

Back