Kawasaki's Ultimate weapon?

I wonder sometimes, when it will end? I think suzuki and kawi should both design a sports/tourbike with the same cc's (example) 1400 and just stock race and be threw with the shiznit. I mean, if kaw does the zx14r then here comes suzuki with gsxr1500 and so on. F#%* it and just enjoy the ride.

I wonder sometimes, when it will end? I think suzuki and kawi should both design a sports/tourbike with the same cc's (example) 1400 and just stock race and be threw with the shiznit. I mean, if kaw does the zx14r then here comes suzuki with gsxr1500 and so on. F#%* it and just enjoy the ride.
I hope it doesn't ever end always interested in seeing new models and a little friendly competition never hurt anyone
cool.gif

I was in the kawi dealership today and they said no zx14, but there is going to be a zzr1300.

I think I will put my Busa in the back of my new truck and sleep with them BOTH tonight!!!!

biggrin.gif

Look in the Sept. issue of CycleWorld on page 27. There you will find 2 pics of one blue and one silver ZZR1300. In which Kawasaki claims 190 hp and 110 ft-lbs of torque. Even though
there are pics, it's still a rumor just like the one in MotorCyclist
with a pic about the new V5 Blackbird that "MIGHT" come out in 06. Both are supose to out do the Busa. In order for Honda
to use the V5 engine for a production motorcycle, they would have to develop a new one for there GP race bike.Thats what I understand anyways.

When I got new sneakers as a child I use to sleep with them for the first night or 2. Why the heck can't I do that with my Busa? Fiance said she would understand if it wasnt a habitual issue, or did she? Maybe I just heard what I wanted to hear, and I could be in for some issues in the future.
rock.gif

Back